42. I'll always promise

I open my eyes, smiling as I watch the naked beauty that is lying on her stomach facing me. Last night felt like the first, but much, much better. I could just feel the way she kissed and touched me, to know she loved me. She was patient and took her time to enjoy every part of me. Best of all she never stopped. I thought it was going to last forever. Not that I would have minded, but I was so exhausted that I fell asleep right after, she laid down beside me.

Devin was in control most of the time, which was not a surprise, like at all. She was full of confidence like the first kiss she gave me on the street. It was hard to stay quiet. I didn't want to wake up Kelly, who was asleep. I was a little worried that she would wake up, but all of that faded as I fell into this hole of lust.

I smile as I move to lay on my girl's back and I kiss her on the shoulder. Then I trace her tattoos with my fingers.

"It feels so good." Devin mumble and I snort as I lean down to kiss her skin. Listening to her taking a deep breath under me, I smile. I love the way I make her feel. Devin moves around, making me lay next to her, staring into her tired eyes.

"Hi, gorgeous." She smile and I blush as I feel her hand really grabbing my butt. Which makes me hit her hand away. She smirks and I roll my eyes, feeling my cheeks turn even warmer.

"My butt." I say as get out of the bed and as I pull on a shirt, I stiffen by a hard slap on my butt. I turn to Devin in fury, but also probably with the biggest blush I have ever had on my face. My love is standing there, watching me with that satisfied smile all over her face.

"Take that grin off your face." I say annoyed and rub my butt that stings and that maybe has a red handprint all over. While Devin is laughing, I put on the rest of my clothes. Then I stand right in front of her. She is smiling to me, but her eyes widen as I just put my hands on her naked ass firmly, squeezing hard. Then a crooked smile comes on her face.

"Your hands are warm." She says. I let her go, while rolling my eyes. I can't play the same game against her, because she just enjoys it.

"I love you." Devin tells me before I step into the living room.

"I love you too." I smile as I close the door. Usually Kelly is awake at this time, sitting on the couch watching TV, with Zero on her lap. This time she is not here. I guess she is still sleeping, but then I hear scratching on the door.

I smile to myself as I step over the living room to Kelly's bedroom door. The tiny cat comes out looking and sniffing, before stepping over to its bowl of food. He is a charmer that one. Very cuddly and always have to come lay on our laps. I am glad Kelly loved her gift for her four-year-old birthday for a couple of months ago. I jump in my place just as Devin wrapped her arms around me.

"Hi." She chuckles, before she kisses my neck

"Hi, you." I smile as I turn around, watching that beautiful face of hers. That always smile when she sees me.

"I love you." I tell her as I lay my arms over her shoulders.

"You promise?" She asks which cause me to roll my eyes.

"Of course I promise." I whisper as I lean in to kiss her forehead.

"You love me forever?" She wonders with puppy eyes, as if she is begging me.

"Only if you love me back." I tease, and she chews on her lower lip lightly.

"I'll always promise." She whispers.