22. I can do that

"You okay?" I ask Devin worried as she has just been standing in front of the window in my apartment. Staring out into the dark night, watching the snow pour down on the ground.

She has been standing there for a while. So, it started to make me a little worried if there was something wrong. I mean that for a couple of days ago, she was way too drunk and not just that, but high as well. I am just glad that she didn't use that on her free will, but that it was an accident. If she did take it on purpose. I would have kicked her ass so hard that she couldn't sit on it anymore.

"Yeah," She breathes as I come and wrap my arms around her from behind.

"Just thinking." Devin smiles as she leans back to lay her lips on my cheek for a soft kiss.

"What you think about?" I murmur in her ear. Then she turns to lay her arms over my shoulders.

"You." She smile as I hold her tight in our embrace.

"You need to be a little more detailed than that." I chuckle as I lean down to kiss her forehead, but as I lean back, I notice her cheeks are a little red. It's not often she blush, so it must be something important she has in her mind.

"You can tell me." I smile softly as I brush her brown hair behind her ear.

"You promise not to laugh?" She asks and swallow hard. I bet for sure her heart is beating way too fast right now.
"Of course I promise."

"I-I have never really," She takes a deep breath with her eyes closed, and her cheeks turn even warmer.

"Been... with anyone before, in a relationship." She admits, which makes my eyes widen with surprised. She sighs as she rolls her eyes, leaning her forehead on my shoulder of embarrassment. I can't but smile of the thought that I am her first love. The first one she will experience how it is to with someone for real and not just in a bed. I kiss Devin on the top of her head before I push her back carefully. She seems so embarrassed, which is cute on her.

"You are only nineteen, Devin," I cup her warm cheeks.

"And I love the fact that I am going to be your first to this." I smile as I lean in to kiss her forehead.

"I have never really liked anyone, until you," She looks down a little too scared to meet my eyes.

"I like you a lot Andi. I like how much you care for me, because no one really did after mom died and I have missed that feeling." She says sadly, which cause me to wrap my arms around her.

"I do care for you, Devin," I lean my forehead on hers.

"Did it since the first day you kissed me." I chuckle and it makes her smile.

"It was a hell of a kiss." She grinned and I nod. I can't but agree to it, because it was heaven and the most wonderful kiss I have ever had.

"I don't know how to do relationship things." She says and I snort of her insecurity.

"It's okay, Devin, because there is no right answer to it," I laugh lightly.

"As long you are faithful to me and that you don't do anything stupid like you usually do." I tell her. Devin wrinkles her cheek as she let my words sink in.

"I can do that." She say and it makes me laugh as I bury my face in her shoulder.

"I know you can do it, if you really love me."

"I do love you, never thought I would love anyone."