31. Levin!

"Levin! Levin! Andi! Andi!" I rush awake by the sound of a little girl's voice. Looking around confused. I breathe out as I see Kelly jump in our bed up and down with a huge grin over her face. Then I look down at Devin, who is still sleeping softly. I put my finger over my lips to signal the little girl to be quiet as I get out of the bed.

"Your sister," I take Kelly into my arms.

"Need some sleep, okay?" I smile as I step out of the room with Kelly, who nods agreeing with me. I smell breakfast as I walk down the stairs.

"Pancakes!" Kelly says happily, moving in my arms and I let her down, so she can run into the kitchen for whoever is in there. Which is my ma, shouldn't have surprised me. She always makes pancakes, for mom on the weekends. Ma even taught all of her children to make it when we were younger. She always loved us to help her. No matter what, they both did. They always included us. It could be washing the car, painting the house and they even let us decide which color of the paint we wanted on our rooms. We all felt involved and treated the same.

"Good morning, Andi." Ma smiles as I step next to her, breathing in the pancakes that I have eaten since I could.

"Morning ma," I kiss her cheek.

Where is mom?" I ask, which cause her to snort.

"Where you think?" She chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Still sleeping?" I answer and she nods with a small laugh. Ma is a morning bird, while mom sleeps as long as she can. When we were kids, ma was the one that took care of us in the mornings, serving us breakfast and ensure that we dress ourselves. While mom took care of us in the evenings. Feeding us and made sure, we brushed out teeth. They were like a... team. They fulfilled each other's weak spots, so they only used their strong sides. 

Ma never liked going to the store or really being outside around strangers, which is not a big problem now, but before mom was the one that did all of the social things. While ma took care of the house. I turn to the sound of Kelly satisfied as ma delivers her a plate with pancakes. I take on myself and sit down next to the little girl. I watch her stunned as she is just putting piece by piece into the mouth. As if, she hasn't eaten for years. I shake it off as I start eating my own food.

It's twelve and still Devin is sleeping. Kelly is waiting impatiently for her to wake up, but I want her to sleep. She needs it so much. I talked to my granddad about the possibility for me to adopt Kelly. Which, he gave me many positive answers to. He would work on it for now and it might not take that long. She can still be with us until he gets the paperwork done. I can't wait to tell Devin the good news when she wakes up.

"Levin! Levin!" I laugh as I hear Kelly call for her sister who is now coming down the stairs with a happy smile on her face. Kelly run towards her sister and Devin take her up into her arms. Giving her a big hug. Then my girl steps behind the couch where I am sitting. I smile as I feel her kiss my cheek.

"Good morning." She whispers in my ear and I laugh of her warm breath on my skin.

"Good morning to you too, baby." I smile and then hear Kelly laugh.

"Levin is a baby." She mocks her sister. I burst out in laughter by the look of insult on Devin's face.

"Yes, she is." I say, making it all worse. Devin is turning to me in fury, but can't do anything about it. Seems like she is not sure, how to save herself out of it so, she just let Kelly back down on the floor.

"Levin is a baby!" The tiny girl shout as she runs into the kitchen where my parents and grandparents are.

"Thank you." Devin mutter as she looks at me annoyed.

"You're welcome, baby." I laugh, which cause Devin to winkle her cheek a lot.

"You are going to pay for that." She warns me.

"Levin is a baby!" Kelly shout running up the stairs. Probably waking everyone that is not up yet, which is Jace, Nathan and Alex. Devin sigh and then roll over the edge of the couch and fall down next to me. Still, Kelly is running around yelling. My girl closes her eyes before she rest her head on my lap. I smile as I stroke her on the shaved side. I just love the feeling of it under my fingertips.

"It feels so damn good." She mumble, which makes me snort lightly.

"Levin is a baby!"

"Dammit!"