7. Loveless

I haven't seen Devin for almost a week and it worries me, because she said she would come back some few days after. Still, there is no view of her amazing hair, except those she left on my couch. Which, Sophia is now picking up. Watching me as she tries to understand why it is there.

"It's Devin's." I explain and she nods, slowly. I told her about Devin the brown haired that keeps on messing up my head. Either with worry or with frustration.

"Okay." She says as she takes a sip from her beer.

"You must like her, since your couch is..." She looks down on it finding more hair.

"Yeah, it's in my bed too." I chuckle and she watches me with widened eyes.

"No, no, no" I wave my hands.

"She just lay there." I explain and she takes a deep breathe as she fall back down on the couch.

"Okay, I thought you had gone insane for a minute. I know you, and you don't just sleep with anyone." She says and I watch her offended.

"I mean it in a good way, Andi. You just seem to be very unlucky." She shrugs apologetically. I snort to her words, because I kind of agree. There can't be someone as unlucky as I am.

I mean, we have my ex-girlfriend that just used me, and before that when I was seventeen I met this girl she was gorgeous. Thought she was everything I wanted, but I was not that for her. She ended it after three years. Can't believe we were together that long at that age, but I don't regret it.

She was wonderful, but at the end, I was just not what she wished for. We didn't have hard feelings, even though I really loved her. Maybe, because it didn't come as a surprise. I felt her drift off, and I didn't want to be with someone that do not love me anymore. We don't talk today though, but I don't care about that.

"Yeah, I am un..." A knock on the front door interrupts me. I sigh as I move out of the couch and open the door.

"Hi cutie." Devin say and I roll my eyes.

"Of course." I say and she seems insulted now.

"What? Not happy to see me?" She smirks and then just walk straight pass me.

"Hey!" I say annoyed, I didn't invite her in.

"Hi." She smile to me as she walks backwards to the kitchen. That smile is haunting my mind like a nightmare.

"Hello." Devin grin as she sees Sophia, but keep on going to the fridge. My friend watches me with widened eyes and point at the younger girl.

"Yes," I sit back down on the couch.

"That is my nightmare." I say as I hear Devin looking for food.

"She is so hot." Sophia mouth and I roll her eyes.

"Yes, but underneath all of that, is a monster." I whisper and my older friend chuckle. The sound of the fridge, closing makes me close my mouth and Devin comes sitting down in the same couch with Sophia. I roll my eyes and stand up to take the beer out of her hand.

"Hey!" She shouts as I step back into the kitchen and put it back in its place. When I sit down again. I watch Sophia trying to hide her laugh, but Devin is looking at me very annoyed. I raise my eyebrow to her.

"For the first I paid for it and for the second you are nineteen." I inform her and she roll her eyes.

"Who cares about age?" She asks shrugging and start eating my pizza. I care about age, especially when it comes to her. She need borders, because it seems like she has never had them.