21. I'm still confused

I woke up for a moment ago, and there was no hand on my boob this morning. Devin's cheek was buried in my chest. Now I am staring at her, while she is sleeping. It's cute how her cheek wrinkle sometimes and that snoring sound it adorable. Devin opens her eyes carefully and she looks around, letting everything that is going on sink in.

"Hi." I smile, but Devin just closes her eyes again, before she turns her back to me. Someone is in a bad mood, I guess.

"You okay?" I ask worried. I try to listen to what she says, but she mumbles too much.

"What?"

"I'm still high." She says and I burst out in laughter. I jump out of my bed and bend down in front of Devin.

"I make some coffee and breakfast while you take a shower okay?" I say, and a little smile comes across her face.

"Can you make scrambled eggs? It tastes so good." She grin as she mumbled down into the pillow. I snort lightly.

"Of course." I smile before leaving a kiss on her forehead.

After Devin, showering and we eat breakfast. Devin is now lying half asleep on my lap. She has probably the worst hangover she has ever had.

"Andi?" She calls my name, while I am moving my fingers over the shaved spot on the side of her head. I like the pointy feeling under my skin.

"Yes?" I answer.

"I'm still confused." She yawn, making me chuckle low.

"What is confusing?" I ask, smiling by her.

"This, everything, you." She answer as she turns to look at me, with her tired eyes. The redness is thankfully gone. It was horrible looking into those yesterday. That stupid girl should have never given Devin that joint.

"I-I don't know." I shrug, which makes Devin even more confused.

"You don't like me?" She asks and swallowing hard. I can see that she is scared of the answer.

"I like you." I smile, as I cup her neck to move my thumb along her jaw line. She narrow her eyes thoughtful.

"But?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No, but's." I tell her and a big smile comes slowly across her beautiful face.

"You like me." She says to herself, amazed.

"Yes, I like you, you mess." I chuckle before I lean down to kiss her forehead.

"You promise?" She asks.

"Of course I do." I smile as she sits up next to me. Smiling as bright as the sun. Maybe even more than that. She cup my cheek and leans her forehead on mine.

"You promise?" She repeats whispering.

"Yes, Devin. I promise." I chuckle and before I know it, she put her lips on mine. Taking me totally by surprised. She moves her lips just like the first time. When she stole that kiss on the middle of the night on the street. So dominating. Devin pushes back slowly and I meet her blue eyes.

"You are so beautiful." She smile as she brushes my blond hair behind my ear. Her words make my cheeks turn red.

"Shy girl." She laugh softly and I roll my eyes.

"You need," I put my finger on her collarbone.

"To go and finish those assignments of yours." I tell her. Devin takes a big breath.

"I know. It's so much and it drives me insane." She sigh, but kiss my cheek fast before she gets out of the couch and sit down over at the island in the kitchen. I smile to myself by watching the younger girl doing her homework. I get out of the couch and step over to wrap my arms around her stomach.

"I'm going to take a shower and then come out to do some work as well," I kiss her cheek.

"Remember to ask if there is anything, okay?" I say and she nods.

"Yes, mom." She chuckles. I roll my eyes, but kiss her cheek again.