23. I want you like this forever

Devin woke up early this Saturday. She has been a morning bird for a couple of weeks now. She has been a little pain in the ass. Ever since I said that, I like her.

"Babe?" She call from the living room, but I just drag the duvet over me to hide. She has had a lot of energy lately, since she has done all of the work that she has been behind and to my surprise, she has been asking for help when she was stuck. Still, she struggle with some of her subjects, which cause us to sit up at night to finish her homework.

"Babe?" She says after I hear the door open. Then I feel her crawl into the bed and over me to drag down the duvet.

"Hello." She smile as I see her pretty face.

"It's seven in the morning." I complain, pouting. Devin chuckles as she leans down to kiss my lips for a short moment.

"I know," She smiles as she play with my blond hair.

"Thought you liked that I was up early." She shrugs.

"I do, Devin, but seven? Nine or even ten would have been better." I say and a big yawn comes out of my mouth.

"Then I let you sleep." She smile, brushing my blond hair behind my ear, before she move off to lie beside me.

"Thank you." I yawn and smile as she laid her arm around me and intertwine our legs. I close my eyes, enjoying her warmth and softness as I drift back to sleep.

There was no hand on my boob when I woke up, but there is one on my butt. I mean, that her hand is under my sweatpants and my underwear. Moving her thumb back and forth. Her hand is very soft, so I haven't said anything, because it feels nice. Even though it's my butt she is touching.

I don't think I have ever been with someone that has just touched me the way Devin does. She doesn't really care if I get angry, but now that we are kind of... dating? I guess it's okay to let her. I don't know what we are, but I want to take this slow, because for the first the last person I was with just wanted me to bed and for the second, I care for Devin, I really do and I don't want to let her go or watch her leave.

"Hello." Devin murmurs behind me as she put her lips on my neck.

"Hi." I chuckle low as she keeps on kissing me up to my cheek.

"Can I ask you something, Devin?" I say.

"Anything." She answer and I can feel her warm breath on my skin.

"What is it with you and touching me like that?" I ask and Devin snorts before she lean down to plant a long kiss on my cheek.

"You are so soft." She whispered in my ear. I feel my cheeks turn up a degree as I smile of embarrassment.

"Shy girl." Devin laugh lightly behind me, but then she seems a little thoughtful as she move her hand off my butt. I miss her warmth right away. I turn to her confused, as she looks so lost in her thoughts.

"What is it?" I ask worried as I lay my hand on her cheek.

"I-if you don't like it, then I can stop," She itches the shaved spot on the side of her head.

"As I said I don't know much about this thing..." I shut her up with my lips on hers. She is so cute when she is unsure. This time she let me control the kiss, which surprise me, but I smile as I move back.

"It's okay, Devin. You can touch me as much as you want, but this," I point in between us.

"Is something I want to take slow," Devin nods with a smile.

"Because I like you and I don't want this to be ruined." I tell her, being reminded of the other relationships I have been in, which didn't end so well. I am still a little unsure about this with Devin.

She is not really what I imagined to be with, but most of all to like her as much as I do. She has never been with someone before and the only thing she has done is sleeping with random people. Which comes to some of my confusion. I don't know if it was all just girls, guys or maybe both. I shake that thought out of my head.

"Then let's not ruin it," Devin smile as she leans in to kiss my forehead.

"I want you like this forever."