35. You like it?

"You like it?" I ask as I watch Kelly standing in front of the mirror after I braid her hair. She nods with a grin as she plays with it.

"Yes, I like it." She says as she turn, giving me a little hug, before she runs back into the living room where Devin is... sleeping on the couch.

"LEVIN!" Kelly shout, making my girl fall down on the floor.

"I'm up." She groan as she moves back to her feet. You can just look at her face, knowing how tired she is. I step towards Devin and smile as I wrap my arms around her.

"Just go to bed, I can take care of Kelly today." I say, but she shakes her head, while laying her arm over my shoulders.

"No, I-I..."
"Go to bed." I tell her strict and she gives in, nodding with her eyes closed.

"I love you." I whisper as I lean down to kiss her softly.

"I love you too." She says.

"I think we should go to the store, okay?" I tell and Devin nods as she move back from me, and walking into the bathroom.

I help Kelly to knot her shoes before we go to the car and start driving. The three year old asked me why Devin's is not coming with us, and I said that this is a Kelly and an Andi trip. It made her more excited to go and buy groceries for the weekend.

I stop the car and then Kelly follows me hand in hand inside. Today Kelly wanted mac and cheese, so why not? It's easy to make and we all like it. While I am looking at my list, Kelly is looking for the things we need. She is very helpful and I trust her. More than I did with Devin, when I first met her. God, what a person she was. I can't but smile of the thought of the first morning. When she thought we had slept with each other and then she wanted to do it for free.

She was insane in my eyes. The way she talked, the way she was. Drinking and sleeping around for money. I hated to think about it. Still do. I just hope she will never think about going back to that. I would rip off her head is she do. I love her and I just want the best for her. Even though she might not believe that sometimes.

"Is this the right one?" Kelly ask as she comes with a pack of macaroni.

"Yes, it is." I smile, nodding and she throws it in the basket.

"We need some soda, pick the one you like." I smile to her and she starts running, looking for it. I roll my eyes amused by the little girl. Still, Devin hasn't told me why she was in a fight at school. Don't think she ever will, but if it happens again. Then I am going to force it out of her. I don't want her to come home bruised, like she used to do.

I wake up with a cold hand on my face and I feel one warm one on my butt, which makes me snort. I take Devin's hand off me. Then I pull the smaller girl in between Devin and me to keep her warm. I put my arm over the both of them. Listening to Devin's adorable snoring. I love the sound of it, because it means she is sleeping peacefully. I kiss the top of both of their heads before I close my eyes again. Feeling more happy, than I have ever been.