2. Good morning

I open my eyes of the sound of my bedroom door opening. I need to do something about that sound. The brown haired girl is tiptoeing through the living room and I snort lightly.

"Good morning." I say and she jump watching me with widened eyes. She looks at me not sure what to do. Her mouth is moving, and it makes me chuckle as I step out of the couch. Then she points at me.

"Y-you, I remember you." She says shocked and start looking around. The younger girl watches me with her blue eyes again.

"Did we?" She ask and my eyes widen as I realize what she means.

"No!" I say, waving my hands and then laugh.

"I brought you here, because you were very drunk." I explain her, and she starts to nod slowly. Like she is trying to remember it.

"Okay, so you took me here, but not for me to sleep with you?" She say just right out and now I am the one that is stunned, but it makes some sense of what she is telling me. I mean her cloths and the drunk state she was in last night.

"No, I didn't take you here for you to sleep with me." I tell rolling my eyes, because I would never do that.

"That sucks." She says as she itches her neck and I watch her with confusion.

"What?" I ask and she raises her eyebrow.

"Well, for the first, money and the second you are hot." She says and my eyes widen, just blinking. I don't know who to respond to that.

"How old are you?" I wonder, taken aback by her compliment, didn't feel like one though.

"Nineteen." She answer offended. I am the one that should feel insulted not her.

"You are nineteen?" I say surprised, I knew she was young, but not that young.

"Yes," She says, confused.

"Is that a problem?" The blue eyed ask annoyed.

"Aren't you a little too young to..." Her cold blue eyes makes me stop speaking, and bite my lower lip as I look down at the floor. Should have kept my mouth shut, because her eyes are very intense.

"Who are you to judge?" She asks irritated.

"I-I didn't..." She rolls her eyes as she steps towards the front door and I follow her.

"Wait!" I say and grab her arm. She sighs as she turns around to me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I tell her upset about myself.

"Then how did you mean it, then?" She asks angry, even though I am a little taller, I feel very small by the look in her eyes.

"Y-you... okay you are right. I think you are too young, to be what you are, but only because I know you deserve something better." I tell her and she narrow her eyes. Seems like my words were just pointless.

"What? Do you think you are one of those who think they can change my life with words and make it sound so simple?" She says upset and I try to say something, but get interrupted.

"You really are full of yourself if you think so." The younger girl says and leaves me with my mouth open, stunned.

"I...No. I didn't say that!" I tell angry. She is twisting my words and it drives me insane. This girl has really made my blood boil in my veins.

"I gave you a safe place to be. A warm bed to lie in and you speak to me so ungrateful!" I shout which makes her eyes widen with surprise as she takes a step back. Not long after she snorted and a crooked smile comes across her face.

"You are pretty when you are angry." She grin and my cheeks turn warm as my gaze drift down to the floor.

"I can sleep with you for free." She chuckles and I watch her as I clench my teeth.

"You are so not worth it!" I shout so annoyed by her. She is so, I don't even know how to say it.

"You sure?" She says raising her eyebrow and I roll my eyes. I am not going to jump in bed with her, not ever. She is not what I want like at all. Just a big mess and... okay a beautiful mess, but still she is not someone for me.

"Pretty sure." I promise her and she sigh, but don't give in.

"I can make you..."
"Don't," I stop her.

"You are not what I want, like at all." I make her sure of and she just starts to give me a sly smile.

"You are cute," She grin and I roll my eyes as I feel my cheeks turn up a degree.

"And shy." She finish and I clench my teeth, uncomfortable. This is not happening.

"I see you later, cutie." She winks before she turns to the door, but I grab her arm. The brown haired watch me with a raised eyebrow. I take one of my warmest jacket and reach it to her. She can't walk around in that hoodie. It's freezing cold outside. The sly smile on her face is gone and changed into gratitude, which looks very good on her.

"Um, are you sure?" She wonder and I can't but smile of her.

"Yes, you can have it." I tell her and that warm smile on her face makes my heart melt.

"Thank you." She smile bright as she takes it on, but then the sly grin comes back on her face.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Smells like you." She explains and my cheeks heat up again.

"How do you know how I smell like?" I wonder irritated and she chuckle.

"It was not like I woke up in your bed this morning." Her words make me feel stupid. Of course, my bed is full of my scent. It's not like I lie there every night.

"I see you around stranger." She smile and step into the hallway.

"Wait!" I say and grab her arm again.

"You really don't want me to go huh?" She tease, and I growl low in frustration, which makes her laugh.

"If you ever need help or anything, you can just come here." I smile, because it makes me worried that she is walking at night and in this cold. It's not good for someone like her, young and beautiful. She itches her head in confusion.

"You don't want me to sleep with you, but you offer me anything. What do you get from that?" She asks so lost.

"Nothing, just ease at heart." I tell her honestly, and she raise her eyebrows in surprise.

"Okay?" She says unsure and scratch her temple. It makes me chuckle of how adorable she is now. She rolls her eyes, but a light smile comes on her beautiful face.

"Thank you, I will think about it." She says and I feel my body relax in relief.

"Bye stranger." She smile and turn to walk.

"Andi, my name is Andi." I tell and it makes her stop. That warm smile comes on her face again as she steps back to me.

"Bye Andi." She says so softly that I could feel my knees fail a little under me.

"Hey!" I yell as she turn to walk again.

"You didn't tell me your name." I say irritated and she grin to me.

"I know."