5. You love this shit

I wake up with heat and an amazing smell in my nose. I breathe in and grin to myself as grab a hold on a shirt.

"Enjoying yourself aren't you?" I stiffen of Devin's chuckling and I open my eyes. Finding myself buried in her chest. I move back and she has this gorgeous smile on her face. Which makes me hide in her chest again. She laughs of me.

"You are cute," I roll my eyes.

"How old are you anyway?" She wonder.

"Twenty-three." I mumble on her shirt, and she laughs even more.

"You don't seem to be that old." She says and I feel my cheeks fire up.

"Says the nineteen year old who is still a child," My veins is boiling with anger.

"And you are too young to try to get me to sleep with you." I mutter, and it makes her snort.

"You don't think I can manage to fu..."
"Don't say it!" I warn her.

"I am not something you just fuck!" I shout as I move out of the bed. The smile on Devin's face is gone, and she seems guilty, but I don't care as I step out of my room. She can't just treat me like that. To have such a beautiful face and gorgeous hair, she is an ass and so full of herself.

"Hi cutie." She smiles, sitting on the barstool as I come out from the bathroom and I roll my eyes.

"Where is the breakfast?" She grins and raise her eyebrow, like she is trying to seduce me. I lay my hand over my face as I growl in frustration.

"If I can't have you naked, then it would be nice if you..."

"Shut up!" I shout and it makes her struggle to hide her smile as she jump out of the chair and move her legs to stand right in front of me. The shorter girl tilts her head as she watches me smiling. I take a deep breath just to keep myself calm.

"You are still cute." She grin and I roll my eyes as I step around her. She is really getting on my nerves.

"Why do you have to make me angry all the time?" I ask frustrated. Almost growling.

"I don't know," She shrugs.

"Maybe you are just short tempered." Devin smile and my eyes widen.

"No! I don't have a temper. You could have annoyed anyone to death. I mean it, you just..." I stop talking as her smile disappears. She watches me offended, but also hurt. I think she is trying to hide that, but I can I see it. Devin does not seem like a person that like to show emotions like hurt and sad. So it's kind of nice to see that look in her blue eyes. That she struggle. Well, not that it is nice, but that she actually has feelings. It makes me smile a little. I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." I say. She clears her throat while looking down.

"I know where the door is." She smile sadly and then start walking. I close my eyes and sigh.

"Devin," I step in front of her.

"You can't leave." I tell her very sorry for hurting her. She watches me with her blue eyes that is making me struggle to breathe completely.

"Why?" She asks, confused and I look out the windows while pointing. She turns around watching the snowing weather outside and she sigh as she itch her head.

"I have been through worse." She shrugs as she turns to me and I cross my arms.

"Devin," I shake my head.

"You can't go. I'm sorry that I hurt you, but..." She narrow her eyes.

"You didn't hurt me." Devin says clenching her teeth. By the look of it, I think I did. I might not know her enough, but the look on her face tells me she is very uncomfortable right now.

"Okay." I smile, because I don't want to make it any worse. The last thing I want is for her to step out into the cold with anger. She rolls her eyes as she shuffles to the couch and fall down. I take a deep breath in relief as I move to sit down next to her.

"You want me here, but I can't sleep with you." She says I close my eyes as I shake my head.

"Are you ever going to give in?" I wonder, tired of hearing it.

"No." She grin as she watches me up and down.

"Oh my god." I growl.

After a half, an hour I decided to watch TV, and Devin is sitting next to me, complaining. We are looking at a romantic movie, which she thinks is pointless. She annoys me with her comments. I really like this movie, though. Seems like she thinks love is nothing, but shouldn't have surprised me. I mean, she just want to sleep with me, and that is not what I wish. Love is everything to me, but finding someone else that thinks or feel like that is hard. Probably not going to happen like ever.

"Isn't there something else to watch?" She asks upset.

"Why don't you like it?" I wonder, and she snorts. Like I am some kind of idiot for not knowing. Then her eyes widen.

"You are a romantic," Devin grin as she points at me.

"You love this shit." She says and I roll my eyes, avoiding her. This is not happening. She is going to tease me for as long as I live. Which might make me want to kill her.

"You are cute." She says and I look at her again so angry that I clench my fists. I take a deep breath and move out of the couch. Stepping into my bedroom. Falling face down first.

"Oh my god." I mutter in the duvet.