40. Oh, it's so cute!

"Happy birthday!" Devin and I shout. Watching the little sleepy head look around with tired eyes. Then not long after she smiles and stand up. She jumps out of the bed and give the both of us a big hug.

"Where is my present?" Is the first thing she says. Devin and I look at each other, laughing.

"Who said you were going to get a present?" Devin say with a raised eyebrow. Kelly starts to pout. I roll my eyes of how cruel Devin is and push her with my elbow. She wrinkles her cheek as she looks at me.

"Of course we got you a gift, silly." Devin chuckle, taking her little sister's hand to make her follow. We step into the living room.

"Where is it?" Kelly ask impatiently.

"I guess we have to look?" Devin shrugs. Then we watch the tiny girl look around. Devin and I can't but smile of her. She wrinkles her nose annoyed as she stops and look at us. Then Devin and I laugh as we watch something moving behind her. Kelly pout as she turns around confused.

"Oh, it's so cute!" She yells scaring the kitten so it runs around and hide under the couch.

"No, I'm sorry." Kelly says as she lay down on the floor, looking for the red tiny cat. I lay my arm around my girl as I lean my head on her shoulder. Smiling as Devin kisses the top of my head. Kelly is still trying to convince the kitten to come out, but I guess it to stubborn.

"It's very pretty." Kelly says, wiggling her feet in the air as she keeps on watching the cat.

"What do you want to name him?" Devin asks. Kelly looks thoughtful for a moment.

"Um, what about Zero?" She say and I struggle to hide the little laugh as I look at Devin's face. She watches her sister dumbfounded.

"You want to name your cat Zero?" She asks wrinkling her cheek and her sister nods as if she can't see the look on her sister's face. Devin itches the shaved side of her head as she sighs in amazement.

"Okay." She just say. I smile as I wrap my arms around her arm and kiss her cheek. Devin smile to me and I drag her after me to the couch. She lay down and I sit between her legs as I take the PC into my lap. We are looking for another apartment. Since Devin has earned a lot of money lately.

"What do we want?" I chuckle as I turn to look at her.

"Hmm?" She says, not paying attention to what I was saying to her.

"Are you playing with my hair?" I ask, but she shakes her head innocently. I roll my eyes, but repeat my question.

"I don't," She shrugs.

"We need at least two bedrooms, maybe three if we," Devin rolls her eyes.

"You can afford it." She correct herself, but I shake my head.

"It's ours, babe." I smile as I watch the PC, searching for apartments.

"What about that one?" Devin ask as she points at the screen. I click on the it and we look through the pictures, but notice that the kitchen is way too small. Therefore, we keep on looking. Then Kelly comes with Zero in her arms. I smile, of the view as she cuddles with him. I turn to Devin and catch her playing with my hair. A smile creeps upon my face as she tries to hide it. I lean back and plant a kiss on her cheek.

"That one then?" Devin asks. We look thought the photos and it kind of seems like what we are looking for. Three bedrooms, kitchen and living room in the same just like this one, but only one bathroom. We can probably survive that.

"I like this one." I smile to Devin.

"Yeah?" She smile back and kiss my cheek.

"You don't think so?" I ask a little worried.

"Of course I do." She snort.

"Okay, then I take a call and we can go and see it for ourselves." I say and Devin nods, but as I try to stand up Devin wraps her arms around me.

"What?" I laugh, laying my hands over hers.

"I just want you to sit a little longer." She says softly and I can't say no to that. I smile as I lean back into her. Closing my eyes for just a moment to enjoy her warmth. Then I feel movement and a little girl sit down on my lap. I laugh lightly as I lay my arms around her, careful so I don't hit the kitten with the name Zero.