32. It's my ass

After New Year we went back home to my apartment, with Kelly. I have to say that girl has a lot of energy, but when she sleeps, she sleeps. Right now, she is lying in my... well our bed. Since it's the only bed in this apartment. Every now and then, Devin and I wake up with a hit or a kick from the tiny girl. To be so small, she sure knows how to use the space.

I have been thinking about finding a new place to live, but I can't afford it, when it's only my bank account. There are a lot of things to pay for when we are three. Now that Kelly is ours. She has to go to preschool, since she can't come with me to work or Devin to school. And that is not cheap, but it is not just that food as increased. That girl eats a lot.

Devin seems worried that I am using too much money on them, but it's okay. It's just that we can't afford a bigger place. That is all. One bedroom and one bathroom are a struggle. We have to get out of bed earlier and I can see how tired Devin is, and I can feel it too. Especially, when we come home after work and school. That is when Kelly is full of energy.

"Babe?" I say and Devin turn to me with her heavy eyes and it's only eight in the evening.

"Yeah?" She yawn.

"Let's go to bed." I chuckle as I take her hand in mine to pull her up. She wraps her arms around my waist, but then I jump as she squeezes my butt.

"That is for making Kelly mock me." She winks. I snort as I roll my eyes.

"Fine, let's just..." I stop talking as she squeeze again, with a smirk on her face.

"I like your butt." She laugh, causing my cheeks to turn red.

"Yeah, well my butt do not like you right now." I say, moving out of her embrace, taking her hand in mine, and she follows me into my bedroom.

"Dammit." I whisper as she touched my butt again. I turn around to the smiling girl.

"It's my ass." I inform her annoyed.

"I thought," She wraps her arms around my waist.

"You were mine." She whispers, as we walk together to the bed.

"I want you Andi." Devin admits, making it hard for me to respond. I want her too, but it's too soon and there is a little girl in our bed. We have just been together for a few months.

"I-I..." Devin put her hand over my mouth.

"I can wait, just wanted you to know that." She smile and I feel my body, calm down as I take a deep breath. I managed to nod and then take her hand to follow me down into the bed. I lay down behind the little girl who I have to push a further in so we can have some place. Devin lay her arm around me as she kisses my cheek.

"I love you, Andi." She whispers into my ear.

"I love you too." I smile as I take her hand and move it under my pants to let it rest on my hip. I grin of satisfaction as she starts making circles. It's my favorite thing before I fall asleep. I close my eyes, but they snap wide open as she takes her hand off me. I reach back searching for her hand to put it back on place, listening to her snort of me as she starts stroking me again.

"I have spoiled you too much, haven't I?" She chuckles low and I smile as I lean back into her chest. I nod with a yawn.

"Then I have failed as a girlfriend." She laugh softly as she kisses the top of my head.

"No, you are amazing, Devin." I smile as I pull Kelly towards me, laying my arm around her. I love this funny, teasing little girl and she makes me wish for my own children. The question is if it will happen with Devin.