3. Hi, cutie

It's been a week since the stranger walked out of my apartment, and I am worried. I guess I just hoped she would come in the next day, but she didn't. My heart can't calm down, I am scared she has gotten hurt. I have been walking the streets at night, hoping I would see her again.

She was fascinating, but also very annoying. I liked how her brown messy hair laid over to the right, showing me the cute, exposed side that was shaved, and her blue sparkling eyes. She seems very stubborn and very short tempered. The thing about her that I didn't like was her bruises.

"Hello!" I wake up to Sophia waving her hand in front of my face. We are in the same bar that I walked out of, when I bumped into the younger girl.

"I'm awake." I tell her smiling as I take a sip from my beer.

"You have been like this for days, what's up?" She asks digging. Sophia likes to know secrets, but compared to others, she keeps them.

"Just thinking." I tell her and it makes me smile as I see the strange girl in my mind's eye. The brown eyed raise her eyebrow.

"You met someone?" She asks teasing and excited. God, does she want to know everything?

"Yes, but not in that way," I make sure of.

"You remember last Friday?" I ask and she nods, skeptical.

"I walked home..."
"I told you to be careful!" She burst out and I look at her irritated, which makes her shrink.

"Sorry." She says.

"Anyway, I bumped into someone, and she just kissed me, randomly," Sophia spits out her beer and look at me with widening, brown eyes.

"I took her home, because she was very drunk, but I think she was in some kind of trouble. So, I just brought her home to me and she walked out the door the day after." I shrug and sigh, because I want to see the younger girl again. It might be weird that I wish to, but she had this beautiful smile on her face sometimes.

"Do you know her name?" My friend asks me and I shake my head.

"Oh! How was the kiss?" She asks bursting out, almost making me jump. Why does she always have to be so loud?

"It was... forceful and it made me kiss her back. I didn't even think twice about it." I tell her a little lost in my thoughts about her soft lips, and it makes my cheeks turn warm. Sophia laughs of me and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"You like confidence." She teased and I roll my eyes.

"She was beautiful," I smile.

"Her brown hair was messy, as if it was supposed to be like that. It made her face look pretty and her blue eyes shine more..."

"Oh! You always had a weak heart for girls with messy hair." She says interrupting.

"No, I don't!" I argue and it makes her raise her eyebrow.

"Fine, maybe a little." I say annoyed rolling my eyes. Damn, I have known her for six months and she already knows my weakness.

"I haven't seen her since she stepped out the door, and I really want to see if she is okay." I say and rest my head on my arms on the table.

"Maybe you will meet her on the street again." She says patting my arm.

"I told her if there was anything she needed she could come to me, because she seemed so troubled and I think she needs help." I tell her and sigh, as I bury my face in my arms. It's been a long week at work and all the evenings I have walked out on the street looking for her. She has been hunting my mind ever since she kissed me. I think I am losing it.

"Do you want to go home?" Sophia ask and it makes me look up to her. I nod as I yawn.

"Yeah, I think I had enough." I say as I stand up to take on my jacket. We step outside into the cold evening, it is just getting colder and colder for every day. It makes me more worried about that younger girl. Snow is still falling down from its sky, but lightly now. The ground is drowning in white, it looks beautiful and the streets lighten more up in the dark.

"See you on Monday." Sophia says closing her jacket.

"Yeah, I see you later." I say and we start walking each way.

I lay down in bed after a long day at work and a long nice evening with Sophia. It's time to make all of those worry thoughts go out of my mind. My shoulders feel so heavy and my body is killing me.

"What the hell." I growl as I hear a knock on the front door. Then I get out of the bed to find my way to the living room again.

"Sophia, I swear I am going to kick your ass if..." I open the door only to see a familiar face, but it's different.

"Hi, cutie." She says, trying to hide the fact that her lip is cracked.

"What happened to you?" I ask worried as I cup her cheeks, but she moves away and step into my apartment.

"Nothing." She smile as I turn to her while closing the door.

"Nothing? It does not look like nothing." I say and step towards her again, cupping her cheeks to study her wounded lip. She rolls her eyes very annoyed, with me touching her.

"I'm fine." The brown haired says irritated and move out of my hands again.

"You don't want to talk about it?" I wonder as she wanders around my apartment looking around.

"Talk about what? That you have changed your mind about sleeping with me?" She smirks and I sigh of annoyance. She just won't give up.

"No, I am not going to sleep with you. I meant what happened to your lip." I say, taking a deep breath to calm myself down. She might be very beautiful, but she is really an ass.

"Nothing, there is nothing wrong with my lip." She grin and I roll my eyes as I sit down on the couch.

"Okay, fine. There is nothing wrong with your lip." I say give in as she sit down next to me, laying her feet on the table. I turn to her slowly.

"What?" She asks as I just stare at her.

"Take. Your. Feet. Off. My. Table." I say slowly so she finally gets it. You don't ever just put your feet on someone else table, like at all.

"Okay." She says rolling her eyes as she put her feet back on the floor.

"Thank you." I tell her grateful.

"You're welcome." She says with a fake smile and I snort.

"You want to sleep over?" I ask and she opens her mouth.

"Don't!" I warn her.

"It's late and I just can't hear on of your sleeping jokes." I tell her and then yawn. It's the middle of the night.

"I was going to ask, are you letting me lie in your bed?" She wonder.

"W-what?" I ask amazed by her question.

"You let me the last time." She shrug and try to look so innocent, but I am not falling for that.

"No, you take the couch." I say as I stand up and throw the blanket at her.

"Goodnight." I just say as I shuffle to my bedroom. Falling down with my face first.

"I am so tired." I mumble.