17. You left me alone here!

"What 'a?" I say confused as I wake up with a hand on my boob again. I turn around, finding the younger girl asleep. When and how did she come in here? I thought she was so drunk that she couldn't walk. At least so drunk she couldn't walk on one foot. I snort to myself by the thought that she must really like me, if she is fighting just to lie next to me in bed.

"You really are a mess." I chuckle as I brush her hair behind her ear, which cause her to wrinkle her cheek.

"I'm your mess." Devin mumble, taking me by surprise as she wraps her arm around me, burying her cheek onto my chest. I smile, amazed as I roll my eyes.

"No, you're not mine."

I used over an hour to clean my apartment, while Devin was sleeping. She still does and it is almost three in the middle of the day. On the other hand, maybe she just don't want to get out of bed. Doesn't matter, I just keep on enjoying the silence. Until I hear Devin screams in agony from my bedroom. I hurry over to the door and step in finding her sitting on the floor holding onto her foot.

"Damn foot." She muttered and I have to press my lips together to keep my laugh away.

"You okay?" I ask lightly.

"No! I am not okay!" She shouts.

"It's your fault!" I snap back at her, before I step into the living room to find those crutches. I hand it over to her, but she do not even look grateful for it or for anything, I did for her last night. I sit down on the couch, watching Devin struggle to step over to the bathroom.

"This is the second weekend you ruined for me. You know that?" I ask irritated for what feels like the thousand time. She just rolls her eyes, ignoring me as she gets into the bathroom. I drove a half an hour back home for her, and then there were those two hours of arguing to go to the hospital.

Sitting there for her for another hour and then pulling her home for a half an hour. I wasted so much damn time on her and there is not even a thank you. A thank you for everything I have done for her. I helped her more than I have helped anyone else, but a simple thanks are not even coming out of her mouth.

Devin comes out of the bathroom, sitting down and take a deep breath. She closes her eyes as she sinks down on the couch.
"I feel so bad." She whine.

"Yeah, well that is what happen when you don't use your brain." I say rolling my eyes.

"You left me alone here!" She sits up straight. Her blue eyes full of anger.

"I was bored! What do you expect?" Devin says in frustration.

"I told you not to touch my beer and what do you do? You take every single one of them and not just that! You make a fucking mess all over. I drove all this way for you. I helped you to get to the hospital and you do not even show any sign of being grateful!" I snap, standing up and so does she with her crutches.

"I never asked for your help, Andi! I just wanted you to like me." She shout.

"Yeah, well you are doing a very good job at it!" I fire back, which makes her take a step back from me. She looks down at the floor as she clenches her teeth.

"I-I just needs some air." Devin says as she finds her way over to the door. When she shut it behind her, I fall down on the couch, taking a deep, long breath. It's been a long night and day. We are probably both tired and exhausted after everything, but most likely each other.