Tears

"Stop."

Jungkook stopped walking, still facing the door.

He slowly spun around to face me, his tear stained face visible.

"Do you know how painful the last two weeks were for me?" I ask my voice quivering.

"Jimin.....I'm really sorry....please forgive me." He pleaded another tear sliding down his slightly flushed cheeks.

"Oh my gosh I thought you were killed or something." I said letting a tear of my own slide down my cheek.

Jungkook said nothing.

"Don't you ever do that to me again." I sob.

He walked over intertwining our fingers together. "I promise I won't... I like you too much to put you through that again." He whispered.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and pulled him into a tight hug. Feeling his strong arms on my back. Another tear slid down my cheek.

"Please stop crying...." He pleaded, pulling away from our hug. He carefully brought his thumb to my cheek, carefully wiping away my tears.

I pulled him in for another tight hug, feeling his warmth engulf me.

We both let go and I studied Jungkook's features. His dark hair, his strong jawline, his pale cheeks, his soft lips.

I felt his strong hand creeping up my neck, before pulling me in to kiss me.

It was the most amazing feeling. His soft lips pressed against mine, the kiss was electric, and full of passion. I had missed him so much. Our lips moulded together as another tear was released from my eyes.

He slowly pulled away, blushing. I opened my eyes avoiding his.

"I've been waiting for 2 weeks to do that...."

YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS

THE JIKOOK FEELS I CANT, UGH

THEY FINALLY KISSED YUS.

IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING A MESSAGE ABOUT THEYRE MESSAGES BUT THE WHOLE BOOK CANT BE ABOUT MESSAGES.

THE FEELS ARE HITTING ME THATS WHY IM TYPING IN CAPS.

Thank you guys for all your votes, and comments, y'all are Bae

Special thanks to these people:
jikook_9795
HevidaBay
JiminLover99
Aze_Airotciv

And well I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Okay

Bye

ANNYEONG