Guilty as charged

Jimin

I kept running. My lungs hurt and I was gasping for air. My eyes stung and my legs felt like rubber. I needed to stop, my brain and my body yelled at me to stop, screaming like they were enduring an undesirable pain.

Why?! Echoed in my head. I kept running through the school halls until I started sobbing. I stopped and completely collapsed onto the floor, I curled up into a little ball and cried. Luckily there was classes on so the hallways were empty.

My cries echoed, making the stabbing pain in my heart feel worse. Suddenly I felt two strong arms around my body pulling me up. I looked up through blurry eyes to see a brown haired boy. "Jimin. Get up." He whispered pulling me all the way up and draping my arm around my shoulder.

I put up no protest as he helped me along and brought me out of the school. He pulled me into his car and I probably should have protested but I had no energy.

We stopped and I looked up, slightly afraid. The brown haired boy  carefully pulled me out of his car and took me inside what I guessed was his apartment. He carefully placed me on the couch and took his coat off hanging it on a rack near the door.

"W-Who are you?" I managed to stammer in between sobs. The boy just smiled slightly before siting down. "Is your vision shit or what?" He laughed flashing a familiar rectangular smile. "T-Taehyung. Oh, sorry." I replied wiping my eyes.

"I saw.....everything." He began slowly and I threw my self into his arms. "T-T-Taehyung, thank you....." I sobbed as my tear stained face met his shirt. I felt his arms wrap around me giving me a safe feeling.

After crying into his chest for what felt like hours, my eyes began to droop, and a fatigue feeling washed over me. Eventually I fell asleep in Tae's arms.

I was in a state of half awake and half asleep when I heard Taehyung whispering to himself. I was too tired to make it out so I fell asleep instead.

When I woke up I was on the couch and a blanket was thrown over me, Taehyung was quietly reading on an opposite couch. All the memories of earlier came flooding back and I felt the tears threatening to spill again.

I let out a chocked up quiet sob and began to cry. Taehyung noticed and came over immediately pulling me closer to him.

He looked down at me, his hairs slightly tickling my face as I burrowed my face deeper into his neck. "Taehyung I-"

I got cut off.

By Taehyung's lips coming into contact with mine.

I was absolutely frozen.

I silently cried into the kiss and Tae immediately pulled away looking extremely guilty.

I don't know what came over me.

Maybe it's because I wanted somebody to hold and kiss at that moment.

But I did something I regret.

I kissed him back.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and back of his head and pulled him back in for a kiss.

I felt his lips moulding against mine and I loved the feeling. I slowly closed my eyes as the kiss deepened.

Taehyung pulled away covering his lips. "Jimin, this is wrong. You have a boyfriend." He said guilt obviously crushing him.

"Shut up and kiss me Taehyung."

WTF HAVE I DONE.

OKAY UM

SO LIKE IM NOT GONNA SPOIL IT BUT I HAD PLANS FOR THIS.

ILL EXPLAIN WHY JIMIN WAS CRYING NEXT CHAPTER BUT SOME VMIN FOR YALL.

BUT I MADE IT WORSE.

AWWW SHIT

SOWWY

GOTTA BLAST

SHAN

OH BTW SOZ FOR NOT UPDATING

AND THX FOR 4K VOTES

I APPRECIATE IT FAM