Goodbye

Jimin

The movie had been nice. We sat together, quietly in the dark our eyes fixed on the screen, every now and again glancing at each other, our hands inter wined and our sneaky kisses covered by the darkness.

Although he had been hiding it I knew something was wrong. Jungkook was acting funny. I didn't know how oblivious he thought I was to what was going on, but I definitely knew something was wrong, very wrong.

He was more jumpy and secretive than usual. He constantly kept his head down and played with his fingers. I was itching to ask him what was wrong but I decided to wait to patiently for his answer.

We got home and he told me he was tired and was going to bed, I nodded and he headed upstairs, I made sure he was upstairs before I grabbed my phone.

Jimin to Seonyeon:

Jimin: FNF

Seonyeon; okay I'm coming.

FNF is a code Seonyeon and I made up ages ago, it means friend needs friend, it self explanatory.

I walked to my room and pulled off coat before walking upstairs and cracking Jungkook's door open a little to check he was asleep. The lights were still on and he was still in his date clothes, he must have been really tired. He was sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smiled, he was so cute. I crept in and put a blanket on his body before kissing his forehead and turning off the light and quietly closing the door.

Jimin: Seonyeon, don't knock just tell we when your here.

Seonyeon: I'm here.

I walked down the stairs and placed my phone on the coffee table before grabbing my keys and unlocking the front door letting Seonyeon in.

"So what do you need?" She asked pulling off her coat and tossing it on the couch. "Somethings wrong with Kookie. He's hiding something." She bit her lip and thought for a second. "What makes you think that?" She asked frowning. I Listed all my reasons and she nodded. "You should ask him." She said confidently and I nodded. "But what if he doesn't want to tell me?" I question and she taps her chin. "Then so be it, what matters it you try."

I nodded. "Thanks Seonyeon." I hugged her and she hugged me back. "No problem, I'll talk to you tomorrow Chim." She said turning to leave. "Bye!" She let her self out and I watched as she walked to her car and got in, speeding off.

I locked the door and walked back upstairs switching off all the lights in the process. I headed into my room and laid down. I sighed, now I just needed to ask him.

---

"Hey Jungkook can I ask you something?" I asked during breakfast. "Sure fire away." He said taking a spoon full of his cereal.

"Why are you acting so weird lately? Is it because your hiding something?" I asked boldly slightly holding my breath.

He slowly chewed his cereal and put his spoon down and sighed.

"Jimin, I want to tell you, but it's going to break your heart." He said looking upset. "Please tell me I won't be upset!" I exclaimed desperate to know.

"Jimin I'm leaving."

"To where?"

"Australia...."

My eyes widened and my breath hitched. Now I understood why he wouldn't tell me. I felt prickling in my eyes as tears began to form. No! This couldn't be happening not now!

"Jungkookie.... What's going to happen to us?"

"How hard are we willing to fight to be together?"

"How long do you have?"

"3 weeks."

The tears spilled out of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

What was going to happen to us?

To everything we have?

To my happiness?

A single tear slid down my cheek, leaving a wet trail behind. I opened my eyes Jungkook was crying too, we looked up at each other, vision becoming blurry as the tears began to pour.

Why?

Why does life hate me?

WHAT HAVE I DONE. STOP ME. IM SERIOUS.

If there's any mistakes mianhae. I'm too lazy to fix them.

Anyway I don't have much to say.

Lol so bye