fifty one

i got lazy for writing the chapters on french
-

cambria

the next morning at the office had to be so awkward. his father glared at me every single time he saw me, every worker looked as if they were going to break down. "dad, can we talk?" i heard justin say. "man to man and not father to son?"

you go baby, i smirk. jessica emerged from the break room looking a complete mess. my smirk got even bigger, "you and ryan are so obvious."

"we are?"

"no, you just busted yourself." i start laughing. jessica's jaw drops. "you're so gullible."

she was going to speak, but i heard manly yells. "you know what, give the company to someone who could care less. i don't care anymore."

all of a sudden, i saw justin rip a thin pile of papers in two halves and threw it without a care in the world. "come on, cambria, we're going to paris."

eyes widened, i follow behind him. "i don't know what happened but take your anger out in the limo." i smirk, letting my hand run over his pants.

he was pissed but he still had an obvious smirk on his face. "oh babygirl, let's save this for the jet. i'm not covering the cameras either."

i raised an eyebrow. "you're stealing your dad's jet then you're going to let him watch us fuck?"

justin shrugs. "depends on how i'm feeling when we leave."

+

his mood didn't last to the plane. we were at the house packing and suddenly he pushed me up against the wall. smirking, i look at him. "fuck me hard, baby." i whisper, and he nods.

"i was planning on it."

he didn't waste anytime on foreplay, he undressed me while pressed against the wall. he also didn't waste any time getting me prepared. he was already hard from my teasing earlier so he must've been eager.

as soon as he put his dick in me, i screamed out. "shit, did i hurt you?" she cupped my face, me shaking my head.

"gosh, just fuck me!" i exclaim. "please?"

he nods, moving me over to the bed. as soon as my back touched the blankets, he started with his fast strokes which made me arch my back. my nails scratched his sides, followed by him grunting. "try not to dig your nails into my skin."

"try not to fucking paralyze me." i reply, and he slowed down just a little as if there was a difference. "oh my god!"

justin told me to get on all fours, so i did. he liked this position because he liked holding my ass and the fact i took control when we were in this position. instead of moving back and forth, i moved my hips up and down, practically twerking on his dick. this is what made him cum first last time. "you know that's my weakness, sto-"

he cut himself off by his own little moan that i found adorable. smirking, i continue moving my hips until he pulls out. frowning, i turn to him. "you're done already?"

"no." he points to his dick. "we didn't use a condom."

"put one on and hurry up." i sigh. i wasn't sure if pre-cum can get your pregnant but as of now i didn't care. i just wanted him to get back in here. he returned moments later with a rubber on, and smiled. "you ready?"

"i think we're going to be a little late for our flight."

-----

had to kick it off with some smut

sorry for not updating in like a month lol im too busy with my books on my other acc