vingt deux

yall i updated twice yesterday but the fucking first chapter disappeared so i skipped vingt et un wattpad has been giving me shit all week ffs im going throw a bitch fit

cambria

it was past midnight, justin and ryan making their way toward me. ryan was hella drunk, justin a little tipsy, helping ryan walk.

"well since im not nearly drunk, i guess im driving." i say, watching the two boys embarrassingly dance to the music.

i was searching through justin's pockets for his keys when i heard, "are you here to get paid?"

i turned around to see one of the past men i've slept with. he had a stack of cash that i didn't want. power over money. shaking my head, i turn to justin, asking him for the keys.

"don't tell me you've st-"

justin grabbed his guy's hand that was about to grab me. "i might be drunk but i can still beat your ass."

"you're lucky you're a bieber or i'd take you up on that." the man said, turning his back and kept walking. i smile slightly at justin, ryan gasping.

"what?" justin asks.

ryan takes my hand and pulls me away from justin. "i just put two and two together and i think i know what's going on. if you ever need help and justin's not there, im here for you."

but just the other day you didn't like me, i think, as he hugs me. chuckling, i hug him back. "thank you."

as we all exit the club, paparazzi were outside, justin moaning and groaning. ryan covers his eyes then realize he can't see if he does that. "drunk people are stupid." i mumble, laughing.

i help them into the back seat of the car, ignoring the paparazzi that was on my back. "put your seat belts on." i say to them as i shut the door and walked over to the drivers side.

"i don't like the famous life." justin grumbles from the backseat. "and we have to go home, paparazzi will most likely follow us and i don't want the loft to be found."

i nod, starting the car, and pulling off thinking of what was to happen when we got there.

+

"justin, what the hell." karmen says as she walked downstairs wearing a sheer robe. "since when do you get drunk?"

"since high school." he chuckles. "and im not drunk, ryan is."

karmen just sighs.

"cam and ry can sleep in that other room."

"that room is for our children!" karmen retorts, justin laughing sarcastically.

"i don't see a kid running around. or a fetus in your stomach." justin laughs. i felt bad for her, but then i remember the shitty insults she gave me then i laughed with him and ryan.

we all started to go upstairs, justin giving me one of his shirts and a pair of karmen's shorts. when i walked into the bedroom, ryan was naked. "jesus, ryan, what the hell." i laugh.

"im drunk, and im hot. im sleeping naked." he states, rolling onto the bed. "don't worry i won't try to stick it i-"

i threw my dress at him as i put the shirt and shorts on. when i get in the bed, i grabbed my phone realized i had gotten a text.

cancel my meeting for tomorrow .. i don't think im getting up

- you're getting up. you have a meeting with whitehall

i don't wanna

- you have to. your father already hates me and if you miss the opportunity it's going to be on me

fine

sighing, i put my phone down, and turned around to see ryan sleeping with his mouth wide open. laughing, i get under the blanket, trying to not get bothered by his snoring.

++

justin

i was not looking forward to getting up but cambria came in, telling me to get in the shower. "im your boss."

"the fuck does that have to do with anything." cambria chuckles bitterly. "justin, if you lose this deal, i lose my job."

"but i hired you."

"and your dad is still head of the company." i say, pulling him up. he stands up, me chuckling because he was naked as well only with morning wood.

"don't laugh at me." he grumbles. "can you grab my suit in there?"

he pointed to his closet, so i went in to see only suits, t-shirts, and sweatpants just like ryan had said. i started laughing as i grabbed the grey suit, then i had heard a loud thud that eventually woke karmen up.

thank god it wasn't justin that fell in the shower, it was ryan who had fell off the bed. "im okay." he mumbles.

when i walk back out, karmen crosses her arms. "ive got this from here."

i bobbed a curtsy to her, and she just rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom. chuckling, i went into the room where ryan was grabbing my phone.

i called an unknown number back, justin's secretary saying, "where's justin? his meeting is in a half an hour and his dad wants to talk to him."

"on our way."

justin walks out of the shower with a towel around his waist. "your father wants to talk to you. your secretary called."

"why do you have an assistant and you have a secretary?" karmen randomly asks, me rolling my eyes.

"for this exact reason." he grabs some boxers then puts his suit on fast. "i'll eat later."

he kisses karmen in a hurry then pulls me to go with him. "justin, im not even dressed."

"get your things, and get dressed at the office." he says. "tell ryan to be at my office when he wakes up."

karmen just rolls her eyes, me smirking as i walked past her. "you're a bitch you know that?" she says.

"good." i smirk.

-----

karmen is lowkey aware of their affair lmao