dix huit

happy new years from justin and jaden just came on im

cambria

justin and i sat in the loft quietly. he didn't tell me why he was staying here with me, but i knew it had to deal with me so i kept bothering him.

"justin, i swear to-"

i didn't even get to finish what i was saying because justin had pushed me down on the bed, and kissed me. it wasn't a rough kiss, it was a shut up kiss.

the kiss was the least bit sexual, it was sort of passionate but i didn't stop due to the fact i knew it was leading into sex. he disconnects our lips, our noses touching slightly. i felt his breathe on my lips as he spoke, "can i?" then i felt his fingers playing with my panties.

"please." i whisper, as he slides my panties down, then kisses my neck. "will you at least tell me what happened first?"

"tomorrow."

his hands roamed by body as i took my time to unbutton his shirt. he kisses my neck, then starts to kiss down my chest and stomach. "justin, i-"

he shushes me as he opens my legs. when his mouth came in contact, i whimpered. he intertwined our fingers, making sure i didn't squirm. after about five minutes of his incredible tongue movement he stands up, and moved me up on the bed so my head was on the pillows.

just as i was about to speak, he pulls his white boxers down and slowly puts in it. i don't know why he was being so careful and passionately slow but i liked it. "justin!" i moan, running my hair through his hair.

"baby," he hoarsely replies, kissing my neck. "let me take care of you." when i nod, i didn't expect that night to be full of so much sensual lust.

+

when i woke up, it felt like i was sleeping on cloud nine. that was the best sleep ive ever had. sighing, i sat up, then turned to see justin sleeping in only his boxers with no blankets over him.

quietly, i pull the blankets over his body then walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water. considering the loft was just a place for justin and i to meet up, there wasn't food so i made a mental note to go shopping.

"cam!" justin whined. "answer this and tell her im at a meeting."

"why me?" i ask, walking over to him. he takes my water and hands me the phone. "because you're my assistant."

he had a point. sighing, i grab the phone, and answered, "bieber's phone."

"where's he at?"

"he's at a meeting right now, i'll tell him you called."

"why do you have his phone, anyways?"

"he's at a meeting right now." i repeat. she doesn't say anything so i just hang up, and he chuckles.

"how pissed is she?"

"hella." i shrug. "why is she mad?"

"i don't know." he sighs, standing up. "she has no right to be mad after what she did last night."

"are you going to tell me?"

he walks to the other side of the bed and plugs his phone in then walks toward the bathroom. "she asked me if it bothered me that i hired you, you know, because of your past."

"because im a whore." i nod, turning away and walking to get my clothes together.

"you're not a whore, cam." i hear him say over the running water. "get dressed, im taking you out to eat and then we're going to go to my office for a while."

"but what about paparazzi. you're getting famous."

"you're my assistant, you're assisting my to breakfast." he starts laughing, causing me to laugh.

"whatever." i chuckle. "but can we stop so i can get my clothes from david's house before he ruins them?"

"no, we're going to buy you a new wardrobe."

"no, what. justin, you're doing enough for me." i turn to him, as he just finished brushing his teeth.

"it's my money, i choose which way i want to spend it."

"whatever, mr. bieber." i roll my eyes. rich people are so stubborn.

----

i texted my friend that picture of justin and said "slap me with his dick" and she blocked me 😂😂