sept

isn't seven in french sept? pretty sure it is lmao i have an A in french and still stupid asf

cambria

karmen and i were standing in the same elevator on the way to the same office. i don't think she realized who i was, then she spoke. "do you work here now?"

"no, came here to apologize for my bosses actions." i say, trying not to give a nasty attitude.

"shouldn't your boss be here doing that himself? are you like his little sla-"

karmen covered her mouth. "you're so lucky you stopped yourself or you'd never see a girl swing so fast."

i realized i had said that when justin was standing in front of the elevator and the whole office was just staring. "what the hell?" justin looks at the both of us.

squinting, i just walk past them and into his office. i put my purse on his desk, and stood there arms crossed over my chest. "what the fuck just happened and why are you threatening her?" he looks at me, obviously pissed.

"oh, don't try to get all salty on me. she called me a slave to my boss. don't know or don't care whether is wasn't racist or it was it was uncalled for and i won't tolerate it so she either apologizes or takes an ass whooping." i rant on. when i get mad i either talk a lot or i'll start crying and shaking until i calm down.

"what the hell, karmen?"

"it slipped. i didn't mean it in a racist way, im so sorry." karmen puts her hand out for me to shake. "it was an honest mistake, im sorry i said it."

i shake her head, then sat down, looking at justin. that little incident made me not even want to continue on with this meeting. "i'll be out in a moment." he kisses karmen on the corner of her mouth, then she walks out.

when he sits down, he raises his eyebrow. "was that necessary?"

"what, the threat or the rant?"

"you making a scene." he squints. "i basically favorited you in this argument."

"you've never cheated have you? we aren't being obvious, you just chose the right side. being racist isn't the right side to choose." i say, and he just rolls his eyes.

"why are you here?"

"to apologize for my bosses actions, but we both know what i actually came here for." i wink, and he sighs.

"trust me, i want it to but she's here. and i can't go to the loft tonight." he grabs a paper, then hands it to me. "pretend we actually talked about something."

nodding, i sneak a kiss before he taps my ass as i walk toward the door. when i walk out, karmen smiles at me, and i smile back out of kindness.

++

justin

i haven't seen cambria in two days and this gathering is something to distract karmen so we can sneak away.

as people walk up to me and shake my hand, and females kissing my cheek, i was looking for cambria. as soon as i saw the chocolate skin in the light, i excuse myself and walked over to her.

"someone's eager." she chuckles.

"every time karmen wants to have sex it's to have a baby and i told her i don't need a baby right now." i sigh, and she just chuckles.

"go upstairs and go to the last door to the left and the end of the hallway." she says. "fifteen minutes."

"why fifteen?"

"don't make it obvious."

she walks away, me walking up to my father as he introduces me to important people that i have never seen in my life.

----

random update to say im posting the new story tonight or tomorrow morning and if i don't, remind me !!