seize

holy shit mr bieber is ready to see me now

justin

i saw the way cambria walked around like she was embarrassed to even be in public. right now, she just sat in my office, staring out the window.

"cambria, you can talk to me about anything." i look at her, and she looks back at me and shrugs.

"i don't know what to say." she mumbles. "you're the only person i have in my life that cares. my family is in new york and the reason i came here was because i did the same thing back at home but my ex boyfriend tried to exploit me but i left the country."

"what did you do when you got here?" i ask.

"used the money i had to rent a hotel for like two weeks then one night out i found him drunk at a bar so i did my thing." she shrugs. "i wish i could take every thing back and start over."

"you still can." i say truthfully. "im not letting you leave the country, but you can get yourself back up on your feet."

"the only problem i have is making friends." she chuckles. "i have trust issues when it comes to making friends."

"for starts you have karmen." i suggest.

"ive been fucking you on the low, god knows how many times. i don't think i can be genuine friends with her knowing that." she sighs, crossing her legs.

"i know it's short notice but there's this business party tonight. you can come with us." i was hesitant on asking her for the fact her ex boss might be there.

"if i go, can you watch over me? make sure he doesn't come anywhere near me?" she asks, her eyes looking teary as she stared at me. i nod, hearing the office phone ring, so i pick it.

"mr. bieber, karmen is on her way up." my secretary had said, and i nod.

"okay, thank you."

when i hung up, karmen walked in the room, then gasped. "am i interrupting a meeting?"

i shook my head, "she works for me now."

karmen smiles, then sits over by cambria. i wink at her as i grab some papers mr. whitehall had faxed over.

+

cambria

i tried to have a civilized conversation with her but every time she spoke about justin, the thought of his head between my legs came into my mind and it was making me paranoid. "i'm sure justin will let you out for a while, you wanna go shopping with me? i sort of need some more lingerie."

smirking, i nod. i walked over to his desk, writing him a note, and thanking him again for everything he's done. as we walk out, i see people looking at me oddly, but i expected that since i was sort of an accomplice on taking their company.

"does justin's father know you work here?"

"i honestly don't know." i look at karmen. "i hope not."

"it's okay, ive got your back."

i put on a smile, then grabbed my phone to see several texts and calls from my ex boss. i just locked my phone and put my phone deep in my purse.

------

the next chapter should be interesting