quarante huit

justin

the trip to england was the thing i was looking least forward to. that james guy obviously had eyes out for cambria and the fact that henry thought he could talk to me any way he wanted since im way younger than him. "lighten up a bit." i heard cambria say.

we were in the jet, me not knowing if we were nearly close to england or not. she sat down, handing me a glass of champagne, then kisses my cheek. "is it because of what ryan told you?"

"that was four days ago, im over it." i reply. "henry is just like my dad and it's irritating. i honestly don't want to go through with this deal but it'll get us a lot of money."

"as if you don't already have enough money."

i nod. "but my dad-"

"your dad wouldn't know." cambria mumbles. she takes my glass that i didn't even drink yet, and puts it in a holder. "you're the head of the company."

"no im technically not." i sigh. "he didn't retire or uh..."

"you don't have to say it." she sits on my lap. "how's he holding up?"

"he won't let anyone but my mom see him. i think he's getting worse." i mumble as she hugs my face to her chest. "i don't want to talk about this right now."

"we don't have to."

since her dress was tight, she rolled it up and straddled my waist. i wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling the thin fabric of her panties. "there's cameras. and a pilot."

"we'll be quiet. and cover the cameras, it's your jet."

as i stood up, she sat down where i was sitting. i grabbed several cloths, covering the cameras, then came back to see cambria dropping her dress. she bites her lip, then pulls my tie. "speak to me in french again." she smirks.

"i don't want you around any french men when we get to paris." i warn, and she rolls her eyes. "why do you like it so much, you have no idea what im saying?"

"it's sexy." i feel her hands undo my belt, then her hand freely slid into my pants. i felt her small hands rubbing on my dick, causing me to groan. "what'd i say about keeping quiet?"

"fine." i mumble, picking her up from her waist. she hops up on my torso, kissing me. as i was taking my pants off, i felt her hand move from my neck. "don't touch yourself."

"you're taking too long." she moans into my mouth, me grabbing her hand. breathlessly, i sit down, and she sits on my erection. "oh my god."

"yes, baby." i mumble, kissing her chest as she starts rocking her hips back and forth. her moaning was low, but i knew as she started bouncing we weren't going to keep quiet.

"fuck yes!" she exclaims, me guessing i was hitting her g-spot. smirking, i sit her on the couch, fucking her hard. all of a sudden, music starts playing from the speakers, cambria laughing. "remind me to apologize to the pilot."

chuckling, i keep my steady thrusts, focusing on pleasuring her. her hands wrap around my neck, and she pulls herself up. i press her back against the nearest wall, thrusting as fast as i could. "oh. my. god!" she screams, followed by moans.

smirking, i slow down, and she looks at me with wide eyes. "what are you doing?"

i didn't answer, i just stared at her with a smirk clear on my face. "you know what." she jumps down, me laughing.

"now what are you doing?" i question. she grabs my hand, and tells me to sit down, so i obeyed. just as i sat down, she pushed me to lay down, then she just sat on my face.

"im taking over, babyboy." she smirks, me moving my tongue before she does something else unexpected. i move my hands up to her waist, and she makes slow movements on my mouth. "justin, i'm almost close."

instead of giving her what she wanted, i decided to tease her. "keep playing and i won't suck your dick."

rolling my eyes, i finish her off, and she moves. i sit down and she kneels in front of me. "you're going to be my first oral." she admits.

"it's an honor." i laugh, and she just rolls her eyes.

+

justin

after freshening up, and fixing everything we messed up, we had landed moments after. as we were getting off, i heard cambria talking to fred, the pilot. chuckling, i get off, shaking hands with henry and james who were waiting.

"nice to see you again." i say, obviously lying.

"ditto." henry smiles. james didn't speak to me, he walked straight to cambria and kissed her hand like he's done before. "i see my son has a liking for your assistant?"

"she's not my assistant, she's my partner." i reply. "but yeah, i guess he has."

by partner, i meant work wise and relationship wise and im guessing he didn't catch that because he just smirked at the two.

------

i suck at smut bye