quatre

justin

my phone ringing caused me to get up and answer it. "where are you? i told karmen you crashed at mine, but you better get to work. and tell me where the fuck you were at."

"fuck!" i exclaim, standing up. "meet me at my office."

we hang up without saying goodbye. i stand up, cambria laying in bed next to me, on her phone. "i'll uh, i'll call you." i say quickly.

she just nods. "lock the door when you leave." i remind her as i put on my clothes, shoes and went out of the door.

+

at the office, ryan bursts in as i was picking up a small pile of folders filled with papers. "where were you?"

"doing business with that cambria girl. i fell asleep at her place and i- shit, where's karmen?" i ask, playing it off but i was panicking. what if she was getting suspicious.

"on her way. but you might wanna tell her we were up all night playing games and you've been sleep most of the time." ryan says, then sits down on the chair in front of my desk. "and does cambria have a friend?"

i raise my eyebrow as i sit down. "cambria's single." i say, then remembered that i just fucked her last night.

"she looks like she's into upperclass men, like you."

"what are you implying?"

"nothing." ryan chuckles, me mentally cursing for making myself look suspicious of something. "you're just an example. but you can't lie and say you wouldn't bag it."

"i would, but i have a wife."

he was going to speak but my door flew open, and karmen stood there. "you had me worried sick."

"i'm sorry." i apologize. "it won't happen again, i promise."

"you sound like a son getting punished by his mom for sneaking out. im definitely not getting married." ryan stands up, patting my back then leaves out.

"he's going to be a failure at life." karmen sighs, sitting down.

"don't say that about my best friend, just because he doesn't want to get married." i don't know why a sudden change of attitude came over me, but im happy it did.

she stayed silent as i continued filling out the paperwork. "what do you want to eat?" she says after a while.

"the usual order from the little diner we used to go to." i answer, and she smiles after kissing my forehead.

"i'll be back. and don't be busy when i do." she winks, me raising my eyebrows.

cambria

in the elevator, i was nervous. my boss had asked me, since he's also an architect, to try and get a business deal with justin. or his father.

when i got to the floor, the secretary gave me a strange look, then smiled. "what may i help you with?"

"uh, can i speak to justin? tell him it's cambria."

the lady smiles, "he's busy, it's doesn't matter who you are. you'll need to wa-"

"cambria? what are you doing here?" justin handed the stack of papers to the smart mouthed bitch next to me. "go give these to my dad."

she giggles, "okay, mr. bieber."

when she walked away, i looked at him. "she has a huge crush on you and two, im here to talk business. actual business."

"i know about the crush. i once overheard her talking about how muscular and handsome i am." he grins, ushering me towards his office.

"someone's a little cocky." i smirk. he just shrugs as we go into his office, then we sat down to talk actual business. "what sort of business are we discussing?"

"my boss is an architect also, so he wanted me to come over and discuss a deal." i say, grabbing my phone, and opening it to show justin the blueprints of a building he has. "he wanted me to come to you because you're technically more powerful than your father and he thinks you could do big things with this."

justin nodded, then sighs. "im going to have to talk to your boss. i don't like exchanging business like this."

"alright, mr. bieber."

he smirks, standing up. "you make the name sound so sexual."

"oh do i?" i stand up, and dragged my finger across his jawline. "or is it because i was just moaning it last night?"

heavily breathing, we both stare at each other before i threw my bag on the chair and jumped up on his waist. he carried me, as we kissed, to lock the door then he sat me down on the table.

[bare with me i might suck at smut]

he takes his hands from around my waist, and found the clip to my top and pulled it off. he then unzipped my skirt and pulled it down to my ankles and let them drop. "am i keeping the heels on?" i question as i start to pull down my panties.

"fuck yes." he breathes, smirking. considering my top practically was my bra, im now fully naked on his desk waiting for his next move. "i want to bend you over the desk."

"mm, whatever you want, mr. bieber." i moan, as i turn around and shake my ass a little. he bends me over, as he unzips his pants.

he grips my ass, rubbing his dick gently on my vagina, making me whimper. "just fuck me already!" i exclaim, and he gives me a throaty laugh.

"calm down, babygirl." he says before slamming into me. "don't scream or moan so loud, these walls aren't soundproof."

while he was thrusting into me fast and hard, i was at loss of breath. i extend my arms to grip the other side of the desk my cheek pressed against the cold wood.

i felt him slap my ass which made me gasp, the let out a moan. "i want you to ride me." i heard justin say, pulling out of me.

he sat down as i stay bent over the desk. "are you done already?" he chuckles.

"no, ive never gotten fucked like that." i breathe, standing up, as he had an accomplished smirk on his face. i sit on his erection, as he grips my waist, and kisses me.

"damn girl, your hips a-"

there was a beep, the secretary speaking. "your wife is here, mr. bieber."

justin was letting me continue to ride him, so i stood up and started getting dressed. "i didn't cum." he whines.

"neither did i, but we're going to talk business right now. your wife is here." i say, making him zip my shirt and clip my top back on. we clean up the small mess we had made and he unlocks the door.

i give him my phone to look at, and he was going to say something but his wife had come in with a long peacoat, me smirking. "i told you not to be busy." she looked pissed.

"well, if you want a roof over your head im going to have to be busy." we stand up, and he hands my phone back.

"remember to tell your boss to contact me." he starts walking me to the door. when i walk past him he whispers, "meet me at the loft tonight."

----

shit i suck at smut don't laugh at me

and cambria is being played by chanel ok majority wins i guess lmfao