quatorze

justin

waking up next to karmen after fucking cambria last night, i had a nauseated feeling in my stomach. i knew i'd start feeling guilty sooner or later for this. sighing, i stood up, hoping whitehall didn't make the meeting until later.

"oh my god i have a horrible headache. i told cambria to not let me get drunk."

chuckling, i help karmen into the bath, then i walked back out to hear my phone going off. as i did, i heard a yelling outside of my room. when i answered the phone, whitehall told me to hold a second, so i opened my door to see cambria being manhandled by her boss.

all i heard was "you fucking slut, i knew you weren't out in town with a friend."

my eyes widen as cambria's eyes met with mine. her boss had pushed her up against the wall, me ready to take action. as he moves down to her neck, she shakes her head, and mouths "go" to me.

i shake my head and she nods again. "mr. bieber?" i heard my name from the phone.

"oh yes, sorry." i mumble, watching her boss smack her ass as they walk toward the stairs. "yes, sir?"

"canceling the meeting today. i have fly out to florida today, so we can reschedule some time next week."

"sounds good to me." i mumble. "see you then."

when i hang up, i immediately go to text cambria.

what the fuck did i just see and why'd you tell me to go

meet me at the loft when you get home

no, cam, tell me now

she didn't answer, so of course i started to worry. he was basically raping her and she was letting him. he called her a slut for christ sake. when karmen exited the bathroom, and i tossed her a towel. "pack your stuff, we have to get back home."

"what, why?"

"we're coming back next week, just get your shit together."

++

when we had gotten home, karmen was quiet. "what's wrong?" i ask, dropping our bags on the floor.

"we left in a hurry, what happened?"

"whitehall canceled the meeting until next week and i just want to get to my dad and make sure everything's perfect for this deal. if it is then we go to cali anytime we want." i kiss her forehead. she smiles, kissing my lips before turning to grab her bag.

"don't work too hard."

"i'll make sure not to."

are you home? i text cambria.

no im just getting to cali's airport.

sighing, i decide to go see my dad before i go to the loft.

----

if you've actually watched the movie the loft the next chapter is based off of that