treize

cambria

as i was just chilling in my hotel room, watching tv, i got a text.

are we meeting at your hotel or somewhere else?

my eyes widen because i completely forgot i was going out with karmen today. come to my hotel then we can go to the beach if you want

she texted back almost immediately with a sounds great. i locked my phone and went to find my bikini and some cover up clothes. instead of taking a purse in which i always get sand in, i decided to take a drawstring book bag to put my things in.

when i put a dress over my bikini, my phone vibrated. i opened it and saw im in the lobby from karmen. sighing, i text my boss that im going out for a bit, then i walked out.

+

justin

nervously, i walked into the big office, mr. whitehall sitting behind his desk. he stares at me until i sit down. as soon as i sat down he stood up and held his hand out so i stood back up and shook it.

"usually i don't work with beginners like yourself, bieber, but your building in canada is impressive." whitehall smirks, as we sit back down. "i'll get a contract made before you fly back out. we can discuss more about this tomorrow."

"thank you, sir." i shake his hand. "what time, tomorrow?"

"i'll call."

nodding, i stand up. when i got out and down to the elevator, i grabbed my phone to call my dad but instead i had gotten several texts from cambria.

your wife is so happy-go-lucky

oh we're going for ice cream now

she's telling me about your wedding

groaning, i call my dad to tell him that i made the deal. when i told him he literally started cheering over the phone. "when you get home, i've got a something for you."

"what is it?"

"a surprise. now go enjoy the rest of your time in cali." he suggests. i didn't mention the meeting that whitehall planned for tomorrow, so we just said our goodbyes and hung up.

then i text cambria back.

are you two getting along

she texts back just as my car had pulled up. when i got in, she answers, eh. we'd be hella cool if i wasn't fucking her husband

for some reason that made me nervous. sighing, i just answer, ride out back to la and rent a room out here

my boss isn't going to be happy

you're a grown woman

she didn't answer after that so i just decided to call ryan to make sure his dumbass wasn't trashing my house.

++

that night, cambria and karmen came back late night from a club. i could tell because karmen was stumbling and tripping then she tried to kiss me but the strong scent of alcohol made me swerve the kiss.

"goodnight." i chuckle, laying her down and kissing her forehead. she lets out a hum, then i go out to the hallway where cambria was leaning against the wall. "you're not drunk."

"i don't get white girl wasted." she answers. "my room is at the top so we have a little time for foreplay. as soon as we get in that room i want you to fuck me senseless."

"keep it down, we're not at the loft." i chuckle, as we go to the elevator. "if there's a camera on the elevator, im not taking the chances."

we got on the elevator, making sure it was clear of cameras before she hopped on me and started to kiss me sloppily. "no panties?" i mumble as i slide my hands under her dress, to grip her ass.

"you know how i roll." she winks, then jumps down. she grabs my wrist, then leads my hand under her dress to her clit.

"goddamnit, you're already wet." i groan, circling her clit with my finger. she groans into my shoulder, then the elevator dings indicating we're on her floor.

"i want you to blindfold me." i hear her say as we get to the bed. i was shocked, but i happily obliged.

"what kind of kinks do you have?" i chuckle as i remove her dress.

"i don't know, that's why i like to explore." she winks, grabbing something to blindfold herself. "this should be interesting."

-----

idk what this is lmao im writing anything rn