vingt cinq

why is everyone saying ryan is gonna catch feelings fuck he just might now

cambria

when i woke up, i heard ryan's voice followed by another. considering i heard, "cambria isn't here." i stayed quiet as i went to the top of the stairs.

"she left the loft and won't answer my calls." i heard justin's voice, then ryan sighed.

"there's probably a reason for it, justin, just let her go. you're married and you have a wife."

"i don't have feelings for her man, she quit because she assumed my dad didn't like her because of her race and to make it worse karmen called her a slave the first time they met." justin shushes ryan. "and i kind of need her there im unorganized and my secretary is weird and also unorganized."

ryan stayed silent, so i just went back into ryan's room and grabbed my phone. there were several missed calls, so i decided to text justin.

im fine. don't worry about me worry about your wife.

what ryan said about justin catching feelings made me not want to be around him, but if he said he doesn't have feelings, i believe him.

where are you? i really do need you here .. and not just for sex

sighing, i frown.

im going back to live with my parents. i can't destroy your marriage more than i already have and i just want to restart

i saw he had read the message, followed by the door closing. ryan groaned as he walked upstairs and looked at me. "he's considering telling karmen about the affair."

"what? no! where's he going?" i ask, pulling my heels on.

"to his office. he has to finish up his paper work before he can actually leave for he night."

+

as i was walking into his office, i heard my name called by his father. i turned around to see him walking toward me. "yes, sir?" i ask, a little nervous.

"you quit, why are you here?"

"to talk to justin about something. i'll be gone in ten minutes." i say, turning around. him and karmen were in there, justin looking at me, then karmen's smile altered.

"what do you want?" karmen asks. justin stands up, telling me to go into the hallway. we walk away from the door, then he crosses his arms.

"why the hell are you leaving?"

"because i chose to, justin. and ryan told me what you were doing. you cannot tell karmen."

"im not. i mean i considered it but i wasn't." he says, huffing. "please don't leave?"

"why do you want me here?" i ask. "and be serious."

he shakes his head. "justin, tell me."

a shaky voice, he replies, "i caught feelings."

instead of answering, i turn around and started to walk away toward he elevator. "cam, please don't leave?" his voice sounded soft, making me feel bad.

"i'll be at the loft." i say lowly, and he just nods. when i get in the elevator, i leaned on the wall, deep down me always knowing that was why he didn't want me to leave.

that night when justin stayed at the loft with me, we didn't fuck. we made love. it was romantic and passionate, how slow and caring he was being throughout it. when he held my hand and told me he'd take good care of me that's when it hit me but i didn't stop it because i was in the moment not wanting to stop the lustful bliss.

sighing, i walk out of the building, hoping i didn't ruin something i can't fix.

---

i have a new fan fic idea but it's not being posted until i finish one of these stories