quarante

i haven't updated in two days that new

cambria

on the jet, i was wondering how i got accepted into brown even though i have a criminal record. justin let us take the private jet, me being dropped off first then the plane going to atlanta. "are you okay?" i heard ryan's voice.

"no." i shake my head. "i regret ever agreeing to get a drink with justin."

"what?"

"that's how this affair started." i turn to him. "he invited me to the loft for a drink and then i spilled something on myself and i wasn't expecting him to look at me the way he did so we both sort of had that lustful moment."

"you regret yet you have feelings for him?"

"stop being all smartmouthed ryan. you asked me what was wrong i didn't ask for opinion." i roll my eyes, looking at the view of the clouds. ryan had stopped talking which i was thankful for because he making my stressful attitude even worse. i definitely need a massage when i get to to rhode island.

i felt ryan's fingers on my jaw, making me turn to look at him. he doesn't say anything, he just leans in and kisses me faster than i can process. the kiss ended short because i pushed him off.

"what the hell, ryan?" i look at him with wide eyes, and he looks at me.

"justin's not your boyfriend."

"okay but we have mutual feelings for each other." i say. "he's doing all he can so we can be together without any complications."

"there wouldn't be any complications with us."

"justin beating your ass would me a major complication." i laugh. "don't bother me anymore ryan. i understand you have feelings but i don't like you like that, i want to be with justin."

he just sighs, walking away toward back of the jet. my heart was beating fast, wondering if i should tell justin about the kiss and ryan's confession of feelings for me.

+

justin

"mr. bieber, are you alright?" jessica had walked in, her eyes widening. "do you need me to call an ambulance?"

i look down at my knuckles, and shook my head. "just grab the first aid kit."

tears were still on my cheeks as i sat in my chair, looking up at the hole i just punched in the wall out of anger. jessica comes back in my office holding the kit, starts cleaning my knuckles off, then wrapped it in bandage. "i'll call someone to come fix that."

i just nod, the irritating sound of a facetime call on my laptop. with my not bloody hand, i answer it, cambria's face popping up on the screen. "how was the flight?" i ask, trying to hide my pain.

"why are you crying?" she asks, me wiping my face with my hands. "justin, what the fuck happened to your hand?"

jessica just had to walk in and say, "someone will be here tomorrow morning to fix the wall."

cambria looks at me. "so you punched a wall? why?"

"it's nothing." i croak, reaching for my water. "im fine."

"if i call back tomorrow and you're hurting yourself still because of this, im taking the next flight back." i shrug. "ryan will be there too."

i went silent, not knowing if i should bring up the footage from the security cameras my dad installed on the private jet. there's no audio to it i just saw ryan kiss her.

"what's wrong?"

"when the jet got back in canada, the security footage loaded back to my laptop and im obligated to watch it and i saw ryan kiss you."

she went silent, huffing. "does he like you or was he being an asshole?"

"he likes me." she sighs. "he told me before and i thought it was temporary like he just wanted sex or something but he was sincere i guess."

"he's so lucky he's in atlanta." i groan, and she tells me to shut up.

"he's your best friend." she says softly. "and i don't like him i like you."

i just nod. "karmen wants to 'talk'. do i tell her about the affair or just lie?"

"don't talk until i come back. then you can tell her about the affair and i'll be sitting right with you when it does."

she was serious, so i nod, grabbing my phone to text karmen. "justin, you really need to relax. go to the spa or something."

"as relaxing as that sounds, i can't. i have to break the divorce to my dad and he's in the hospital which is worse." i wipe my eyes. "it's getting late and you have a tour of campus later. i'll call you tomorrow."

"bye." she waves, then hangs up. i groan loudly, walking out of my office, ignoring everyone who tried talking to me.

----

i have a short story idea omg