trente sept

i might delete acquainted .. depends on how im feeling but comment any fan fic ideas because im legit out lol

justin

as soon as i dropped cambria off at the loft, she asked me to walk her up. i nod, following her in, smiling at the workers in the building. "what are you here for? is something wrong?" the manager looks at me, obviously worried.

"no, she has something she wants to show me. like some sort of change she'd want or something." i lie, and he nods. "you need to relax, im not here to fire anyone."

"you fired my cousin."

"she was unorganized."

he just hums as i rush to the elevator, cambria chuckling. "i like seeing you in business mode. it's quite sexy."

i smirk, looking over at her. neither of us spoke, we just silently stood there as the elevator moved. when we got to the top floor, we walked past several penthouses that were ms likely empty then went to the loft. "are you still mad at me for filing that divorce?"

it took me by surprise when she pulled my tie and pushed me into the loft. she pointed to the bed, an obvious smirk on her face. i back to the bed, almost falling on the small step up to the bedroom part of the loft. my breathing got heavier as i leaned back on the bed. "is this a no?"

"i just want you to touch me."

as she straddles me, i look at her face. her lips were slightly agape, her eyes scanning my face as well. "we don't have to have sex, i just want to feel you."

"when you're grinding on me it's hard to not find that sexual." i mumble, as her face is in the crook of my neck, just kissing. standing up with her legs around me, i switch out spots, intertwining our fingers. "no sex?"

"whatever you want, mr. bieber." she bit her lip, her thumb swiping across my bottom lip. "we could just lay here naked. and talk."

"why naked?" i laugh slightly.

she shrugs, then stands up, ridding of her clothes. i do the same, then slide under the covers, wrapping my arm around her waist. she shuts the lamp off, the light from outside the only light shining it which was barely any considering the sun was setting.

i kissed her shoulder, then mumbled, "i'd ask ryan to cover for me but i don't think he likes lying to karmen, so i can't stay long."

"i know." i chuckle. "justin, did you really divorce her because of me?"

"i divorced her because i don't love her anymore." i mumble, and she turns to me, playing with my hair. "i want you cam."

"i know you do. you introduced me to your mother, justin. if i was just a fuck buddy you wouldn't have done that." she says. "did karmen really expose herself to rich men?"

"my mom told you?" i look up at her, and she nods. "she only did a couple of times. i didn't care though."

"you seem to have a type." she chuckles, me frowning. "it was a joke, lighten up. your mother told me to look past what's already been done and laughing about it is the only way i can get over it."

"how about we don't talk about it?" i ask. she nods, kissing my forehead, hugging me to her chest. "i want to lay here forever."

"stop being so sappy and cute before i not allow you to leave." i heard the amusement in her voice. we both went silent, then she yawns. "you can go to bed."

"i wanted to stay up with you. it's not even ten yet." she looks at the time on her phone. "i don't want you to leave."

closing my eyes, i sigh. "i don't want to either but im not divorced to karmen yet. she doesn't even know i filed. im planning on telling her soon."

"did you ever think of the downsides? what if she doesn't sign the papers?"

"i have." i roll my eyes. "if she wants part of whatever the company makes, i'll give it to her. i'll do anything to just be with you without any complications."

she looks at me, and kisses me. it was a soft and passionate kiss. when she had pulled away moments later, she smiled. i saw how tired she looked so i told her to lay down, and i'll wait until she falls asleep.

-----

everyone thinks that ryan and karmen are suspect of having an affair oh 😂