trente

justin

i played myself again by letting karmen try to set them two up. while i was sitting in the kitchen, the three sat outside on the deck talking. i heard footsteps, so i looked up from my phone to see cambria walking in in only her bikini. "don't look at me like that, justin."

"all i did was look at you."

"not my face." she says, me just chuckling. "why are you in here alone?"

"if im being honest." i pause, letting out a breath. "karmen is trying to set you and ryan up and i don't want to be around when it happens."

cambria laughs. she fucking laughs right in my face. "nice." i say, standing up. the soft touch of her hand grabbing my hand made me stop moving and turned to look at her.

"im laughing because that'll never happen." she chuckles. "even if something was to happen i wouldn't betray you like that. ryan's your best friend."

"not like you were my girlfriend."

"but you caught feelings." she says.

"i feel like im being treated like a child by you and ryan. you two snuck around because you didn't want me to know and i know he was telling you what i was up to." i cross my arms over my chest, and she slightly frowns.

"it wasn't like that, justin and you know that. we weren't sneaking around and he was only telling me because i was asking." she says. karmen was walking in so i just opened the refrigerator to get a drink.

"ryan wants you." karmen had said with an smile on her face. cambria looks at me as if she felt sorry for me. sighing, i watched as she walked out there, the two talking. "ryan told me he thinks she's attractive but nothing could ever happen between them. do you know why?"

because i like her and ryan's my best friend and that's not the way the game goes. "no." i reply, and she just sighs.

"instead of worrying about them, let's focus on us."

the feeling of karmen's lips on mine was not what i wanted. the fact that cambria was standing right there made me uncomfortable. "we have company, don't get me excited." i say, the least bit excited actually.

she just winks and walks back outside. no one had gotten in the pool, so i decided to. when i walked out there, cambria held out her hair tie. "can you put my hair up? my hands are wet, and karmen is too busy trying to get ryan to get with me."

nodding, i take the hair tie, my fingers grazing against her neck and shoulders as i gathered all her hair. "am i putting it in a ponytail or a bun like karmen's?"

"a bun." she replies. the fact that i was so close to her neck and couldn't kiss it and touch it the way i ached to was making me nervously frustrated, so i hurried and put her hair up then got into the pool. "i'm right behind you."

she takes a sip of her drink then walks into the pool slowly, me watching her. "stop staring." she chuckles.

"i was making sure you didn't slip." i lie, and she just laughs, making me laugh.

"you're a horrible liar."

"wish i could say the same to you." i say.

"if you're still mad about me lying about leaving you could just say so." she huffs, swimming further away from where ryan and karmen were sitting. "i said im sorry."

"and i forgive you but i still feel like you're both giving me sympathy for something i can't control."

"you can control your feelings, justin. you have a beautiful wife right there."

sighing, i look down at the water then back up at her. "as harsh as it sounds, i don't want her. i want you."

"you want my body justin, there's nothing about me that's worth loving except for the fact i give out sex li-"

i hate when she talked about herself like that so i covered her mouth. "what did i tell you about bringing yourself down?"

"it's true, justin. you probably don't even know my middle name. you like me for my body just admit it and you'd get over this sad phase you've been in." she snaps, me floating on my back.

"your middle name is marie and no, i don't like you for your body. your personality, how strong you are. you're not afraid to express what you're feeling." i explain, and she scoffs. the conversation had ended there because ryan and karmen what both jumped into the water, me not really feeling it anymore.

+

cambria

"you're not afraid to express your feelings."

justin's words ran through my mind over and over again.  that stamens isn't true because if it were i would ruining a marriage right now.

ryan and i decided to stay since after we finished outside we stayed inside drinking and talking amongst ourselves. ryan was sprawled out on the bed, me silently groaning as i pushed his arms and legs out of my way.

when i sat down, i furrowed my eyebrows. there was a loud thud me thinking i just broke the fucking bed but it wasn't me.

it was justin and karmen.

----

@cam burst in there and tell karmen justin kissed her after eating your pussy lmfaoo