vingt huit

cambria

walking into their house gave me horrible anxiety. it's only been a week since i last saw justin. ryan and i have kept talking and met on the low, but when we were together he'd tell me how justin was working more.

when i got into the living room, all the girls were sitting around drinking. karmen had walked in with another bottle of liquor and orange juice to mix with it.

"sit, come join us."

as soon as sat down, i had gotten a call. i take the shot that the girl from earlier gave me, and excused myself to answer the call. "hello?" i question, downing the shot.

"where are you? i stopped by to get my jacket. and seriously, you can't keep spending your money paying for the hotel, just stay at the loft. justin doesn't use it, it's just empty space." ryan talks on, me rolling my eyes.

"im at a pa-"

"cambria, come on! we're going to start the drinking games." karmen had said, obviously getting tipsy. laughing, i give her a thumbs up.

"you're at his house? what the fuck?" he asks. "you're so lucky he's with me. well he's at my house but at least he's not at home."

"she invited me. i'll explain it later, just don't let him come home until i leave?"

he just sighs an okay then we hang up. i go to join the girls who were playing never have i ever, me already not liking it. sighing, i sit on the couch, crossing my legs, waiting for the actual fun to start.

+

i didn't think the party was going to go anywhere but natalie and diana ended up arguing. the fact that we're drunk made it worse and they started fighting.

"you slept with my husband!" diana yells, me leaning back in the wall, sipping on my wine.

"it was before you two got married." natalie rolls her eyes. "you're an old hag anyways."

i didn't mean to laugh but i did, almost spitting out my drink. everyone here, and i mean everyone, except for me was drunk so i decided to stop it. "come on ladies, be civil."

"has someone ever slept with your husband?" diana asks, me shaking my head.

"don't have a ring on my hand." i show her my left hand. "but i know if someone did i wouldn't fight them."

"okay, okay." diana breathes. "but we'll talk about this another time. i need to get home so i can tell at my husband."

"you can't drive drunk." a girl that was literally falling asleep against the wall mumbles.

sighing, i grab diana's keys from her hand. "i'll drive you. which car is yours?"

"the mercedes."

smirking, i help her gather her things, telling karmen i'd be right back. just as i was walking out the door, i saw the expensive sports car pull up, me silently cursing diana for the horrible timing.

"justin, hi!" diana yells. as she was waving, i sped off to her car, turning my back to them considering im wearing all black and my hair is black.

"you're not driving home like this, are you?" he chuckles.

"no." she hiccups. "there was just a girl right here. she's like this tall with black hair."

i turn around, then saw diana's eyes widen at me. "there she is."

my eyes made direct eye contact with justin. sighing, i walk around the car toward the walkway, and he just stares. "you're not in philadelphia?"

"i know." i say. "i don't want to leave. i like it here, but there was just too much."

"where have you been staying?"

"a hotel." i reply, shrugging.

he crosses his arms over his chest, then looks at diana who was in her own little world. "you can stay at the loft, i won't bother you. let me grab the key."

before i could protest, he was walking into the house. "go to the car, i'll be there in a moment." i tell diana and she just nods.

justin walks out, handing me the key. he was staring at my face which was making me uncomfortable. "you know, im not stupid. you and ryan have been talking. your name was in his recent calls when i was calling my phone because i lost it."

"so what, justin?"

"the secrets, okay? if there was something between you two i'd like to know." he shrugs. "i know i caught feelings but we're all adults here."

"we're not dating, justin. he's a friend. the only friend i have and can talk to."

when i said that, a hurt expression was on his face making me regret that wording. "well, i guess i'll see you whenever."

----

@cam kiss him and fuck pls & ty