trente trois

i'll update once more today just because i love yall lol

justin

cambria walked in front of me her hips swaying and that fact she had sweatpants made it harder for me not to stare. "we're in public." ryan had said lowly, laughing.

"i don't care." i reply, seriously. instead of shopping at gucci like i wanted to, we came to the mall. ryan nods, then cambria smiles. "let's go to champs first."

"im going to get a pretzel, you want anything?" ryan points to the big pretzel across the mall, and i shrug.

"get me whatever you get. cam, you want something?"

"whatever you get." she replies not really paying attention. i follow her into the champs, shoes everywhere. "what size do you wear?"

"depends on the shoe, i wear a nine or ten." i shrug, and she sighs.

"let's get clothes first then shoes."

when we were leaving the store, ryan was coming back holding three large pretzels. he hands one to me and one to cam, then continues eating his. "where are we going?" he asks.

"let's go to the nike outlet." she says, then looks up. "god that's a lot of stairs."

"last one up has to pay for dinner." ryan says, him and cambria both bolting up the stairs. rolling my eyes, i start walking up the stairs to the next floor, then laughed when i saw ryan laying on the floor.

cambria was at the top, laughing and pointing at ryan. "ryan's paying for dinner." i smile, looking at cambria.

"he tripped over his own foot." she giggles. when she looks at me, i tuck her hair that was in front of her face behind her ear and she just stares at me. "don't do that."

"are you going to scold me for everything i do?" i ask, as ryan lazily starts his way back up the stairs.

"the little cute this like that i will." she crosses her arms across her chest. "we're in public."

"so if we were alone you'd allow me to do it?" i tease, smirking. she rolls her eyes, and starts walking toward the nike store. "i was kidding."

"you weren't." she chuckles, biting into her pretzel. ryan finally reaches us breathing hard.

"fuck you too for being fit and athletic." he mumbles. "im going to get something to drink."

he starts walking away, while i follow cambria in. the amount of clothes around made me realize that we'd be for a while so i sat on a bench watching cambria do whatever she was doing.

"justin bieber, wouldn't expect to see you here. don't you usually shop at louis vuitton or gucci?" a worker has approached me, holding his hand out.

chuckling, i shake his hand. "i don't spend money pointlessly."

"what size pants do you wear?" cambria walked over, then smiled at the worker. "hi."

"hello." he shakes her hand. "may i help you with anything?"

"actually, the newest huaraches that came out, get them in a size nine in men's." she smiles, and the worker walks away at her command.

+

"fuck i hate shopping." i drop the bags. when i walked in with cambria and ryan, i saw karmen and my father standing in the kitchen. confused, i walk in, the two drinking wine.

karmen gives me an odd look, and my dad just chuckled. "you look like you're in high school again."

"he doesn't age, i swear." ryan looks at me, me rolling my eyes.

"what are you doing here?" i look at my dad and he puts his hand on my shoulder. he looks at cambria, then shakes his head. "she's friends with karmen, do you have to be so rude?"

"after she basically drop kicked you, you're friends with her?" dad looks at karmen.

"she apologized." karmen lies, obviously intimidated by my father. "i don't hold grudges."

"dad, what is it?" i question.

we walk into the hallway, making sure we weren't able to be heard. "you know how i said i'm handing the company over to you when i retire? which is in like two years?"

i was getting nervous. "am i not getting it?"

"yes, yes of course you are." he pays my shoulder. "but you see, im sick, so the company might be handed to you earlier than expected."

"like the flu?" i furrow my eyebrows. "wai-"

"sick as in cancer sick, justin."

----

i don't know what im writing stop me