quarante six

the playlist thingy will be at the end

justin

waking up to karmen next to me was completely unexpected. cambria walked in with my shirt on, then laughed. "she's used to sleeping there, just leave her alone."

"where'd you sleep?"

"in the other bedroom." she chuckles. "you fell asleep then i went to eat something and she was in the bed so i slept in the other."

"you could've woke me up."

"it's not that big of a deal." she rolls her eyes. "now get up boss man, you have a meeting with people from england."

"they're here?"

cambria nods, me sighing. she was getting her things on as was i. when we were dressed, she started brushing her hair, then she took something from the bathroom and combed her fingers through my hair. "you look like a sugar daddy."

i raise my eyebrow, and she starts laughing. she covered her mouth, then turned around. her laugh made me smile. "you're so weird." i mumble, fixing my tie.

"im speaking the truth." she pulls my blazer, then buttons one button. "mr. boss man."

"stop calling me that." i tried not to laugh. "let's go."

"hold on." she grabs her phone and purse then walks in front of me. "when we go to england can we like stop to paris?"

smirking, i kiss her forehead. "anything for you, princess."

++

cambria

justin was being all boss type as we walked in which was really sexy to watch. when we got to his office, a man and im guessing his assistant were standing there. "hello, sir."

my straight face turned into a smirk as soon as i heard the english accent. "hi." justin shook his hand.

the man standing with a manila folder, held his hand out to me. "hello beautiful, my name is james." he leaned down to kiss my hand, me smiling.

"cambria." i smirk. "let me show you around the building while they talk."

justin glances at me as i walked out, me listening to the british man speaking to me. "everything is so different, i dislike making deals in different countries." james spoke, fixing his glasses.

"mr. bieber has the biggest company and the only one willing to work outside of the country with us."

"he's been talking about it a lot, im sure the deal will go great." i reply, not even paying attention to what he was saying. his accent was the only thing i was listening to. "how's england?"

"for visitors it's probably fun and new but for me it's the same old thing everyday. especially with my boss." he chuckles. "it's non-stop do this, do that, go there, fix that."

"you can always quit."

"he's my dad." james laughed, me just chuckling. "i heard about the other mr. bieber. is he okay?"

"im pretty sure he's fine." i reply, thinking of jeremy.

"thats good."

while we were talking around, i got a text from justin. bring the nerd boy back i need to sign those papers. rolling my eyes, i tell james we need to go back. when we get inside, the two were waiting in silence. "hello, im henry." the other boss man stood up to shake my hand.

"hi, im cambria." i introduce myself. he smiles, then stood next to james as justin sloppily wrote his signature. when he finished, he closed the folder and put the pen in his pocket and held his hand out.

"looking forward to seeing you next week." justin smiles, shaking henry's hand then james's. henry shook my hand once more as where james kissed it and waved. when the door shut, justin rolled his eyes. "he's not coming with us when we go look at the building site."

"why?" i laugh.

"i don't like him." justin shrugs, me pouting. i walk over to him, kissing his jaw, then the corner of his mouth. our lips lingered over each other's before i spoke.

"are you jealous?"

he nods. "you're adorable." i pout, kissing his forehead. "it was obvious james was flirting but he can't win me over."

"that accent can." he squints, making me laugh.

"yeah but you can speak french." i smirk. "yes, i read your stupid file."

"yeah, that is weird." he chuckles.

"speak to me in french." i say, sitting on the desk. he stood up, walking to look out of the large window, then turned toward me.

"je t'aime tellement princesse."

"i have no clue what you said but you sound sexy speaking in a different language." i walk up to him, jumping up around his torso. "fuck me on the desk and talk to me in french."

"you're going to be the death of me." he mumbles, kissing me, pressing my back against the window.

-----

playlist

loft music - the weeknd
or nah - ty dolla sign ft the weeknd
the zone - the weeknd ft drake
often - the weeknd
king of the fall - the weeknd
lotus flower bomb - wale ft miguel
confident - justin bieber
hold tight - justin bieber
ride - somo
pillowtalk - zayn
i luv this shit - august alsina
partition - beyonce

pretty sure that's all. if there's more i'll add it later