The Dance

"Why thank you." I grin climbing out. "Who said chivalry is dead?" I joke taking Stiles hand.

"You look absolutely beautiful Devin. Really." Stiles complements making a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Thanks. You look handsome tonight as well." I say complementing him now.

"Not gonna lie, you look extremely sexy in that dress though." Stiles whispers in my ear, placing his hand on my waist. 

I love these moments, the ones where Stiles gets the random burst of confidence and gets all hot and sexy confident. "Only for you Stilinski." I smirk.

"Devin!" I turn my attention to the voice that called my name and saw Allison.

"Allison hey!" I grin as we approach her and Jackson.

"You look gorgeous." She complements.

"Thanks so do you!" I return.

We all walk in the dance and part our ways. "I wanna find Lyd." I state as we look around.

"Alright, oh she's right there." He pointed through the crowd. "I'm gonna go get some punch want any?" He ask.

"Only if it's spiked." I joke making Stiles roll his eyes at me.

"Go find your girlfriend I'll find you in a minute." He kissed my check and walked off.

Making my way through the crowd I find Lydia standing with a douche bag lacrosse player. "Lyd!" I exclaim walking up.

"Dev! Oh I told you that color would look fabulous on you." Lydia declares holding me by my shoulders to look.

"My she's right Hale, you look smoking hot." Austin, Lydia's date, smirked licking his lips.

"Hey McCullough  keep your eyes off my girlfriend!" I turn as see Stiles steaming behind me.

"Oh ok well I'll talk to you later Lyd!" I call over the music before pulling Stiles away to a table and sitting. "Oh my gosh my feet are killing me." I complain sitting down. I look up at Stiles to see him glaring at Austin from across the room. "Babe calm down." I laugh.

"No he totally hit on you!" Stiles defended.

"Yea and I was totally about to tell him off to, but my handsome boyfriend stepped in." I take his hand, trying to make him smile.

"I'm gonna lay him out next practice." Stiles determines.

"Woah there tiger. I think you should not do that." I shot down the idea. Stiles just shakes his head as a slow song comes on.

"Wanna dance?" He ask standing up and holding out his hand.

"My feet hurt." I pout sticking one up so he could see.

"You know what? Let me try that again. Devin - get off your cute little ass and dance with me now." He demands.

"Aggressive, I like it." Smiling at him I take his hand as he leads me out to the dance floor.

Spinning me to face him, Stiles laces  his arms around my waist as mine wrap around his neck. We begin swaying to the music as my head rest on his chest. "I love you." He whispers kissing my head.

Lifting my head off his chest I look up at him and smile, "I love you too." With that I lean up place a passionate kiss to his lips.

"McCall! I see you! Come here, buddy. Come here. McCall! Get outta my way! McCall! It's a small gym, buddy. I'm gonna find you. I gotcha, McCall! Come here, come here! Get outta my way! McCall!" My head snapped up to see Finstock chasing Scott through the gym.

"Oh my god." I laugh.

"Our best friend is an idiot." Stiles chuckles.

"Okay, ho - ho - ho - ha ha. Hold on, you" I turn my attention back to the chase to see Scott dancing with Danny and Finstock stuttering in confusion. "I was just saying he's not supposed to - I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't - You guys don't think - You don't - I - I was - Just dance, everybody. Just dance! Dance! It's a party!"

Stiles and I continue to dance. "Hey look." Stiles nudges me and nods to our left where Scott and Allison are dancing.

"They're so cute!" I admire.

"So are you." Stiles whispers leaning down to kiss me.

"Oh sorry." We break apart from the bump and look up to see Lydia making her way out. I watch her with worried eyes, not know where she was going.

"Go ahead help her." Stiles gives me permission.

"I love you." I say giving a small peck before taking off after her.

"Lydia! Lydia!" I call out trying to chase her down. "Dammit Lydia I don't move as fast as you in these damn shoes!" I snap. Reaching down I kick off the heels and leave them laying by the lockers.

Following Lydia, I make my way out side to the lacrosse field. "Jackson!Jackson! Jackson! Jackson, is that you? Jackson, is that you?" Lydia calls.

Looking out I see a figure much to small to be Jackson. I see a long trench coat and it immediately clicked. "Lydia no!" I exclaim sprinting after her. Reaching Peter he already as Lydia in his grasp.

"You shouldn't have come Devin." Peter lowly growls eyes flicking red. Peter lunges at me. We break out in a fight as Lydia is thrown to the side knocked out. At some point Peter gets me flipped and pinned to the ground. "I warned you not to get in my way Devin." With that I feel Peter sink his teeth into my neck making me cry out.

"Devin!" I hear in the distance from the all to familiar voice.

"Why?" I croak as Peter lets me fall.

"You always were my favorite Devin. You should've stayed away." With that he leans down one last time sinking his teeth into my side making me black out.