Biles

I was the first to arrive in Harris' class so I take my normal seat and wait for my friends to join me. Soon enough Stiles walks in looking worried.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask as he takes a seat next to me.

"Just worried abou my dad tonight that's all." He shrugs.

"Hey he'll be fine." I assure him flashing a smile.

"You have 45 minutes to complete the test." Harris beings, gain out attention. "25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin."

I begin flipping through the pages getting a look at the test when I hear a chair scoot out quickly, looking up I see Scott running out the door. "Mr. McCall?"

Stiles and I glance at each other before taking off after our best friend. "Mr. Stilinski! Miss Hale!" I hear Harris yell behind us.

"Scott!" Stiles and I both call chasing him down the hallway. We follow him into the locker room where he is lean against the locker panting.

"Stiles, I can't -" he pants latching onto my arm.

"What's happening?" I ask looking in his eyes.

"Are you changing?" Stiles panics.

"No. No, I can't breathe." Scott manages.

Stiles begins fumbling through the bag beside me before pulling out an inhaler. "Here, use this. Come on, do it." He shoves the thing in Scott's mouth.

Finally his breathing slowed down a bit. "I was having an asthma attack?"

Stiles shakes his head. "No, you were having a panic attack. But thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack. Ironic."

I smile up at my brilliant boyfriend, "How did you know to do that?" Scott ask.

"I used to get them after my mom died. Not fun, huh?" Stiles explains.

"I looked at her, and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer." Scott sadly says.

"That's heartbreak Scotty." I softly smile at him.

"Yup there's about 2 billion songs written about it." Stiles adds.

"Hurts like a bitch doesn't?" I ask, Scott only nods.

"I can't stop thinking about her." He mutters.

"Well, you could think about this: Her dad's a werewolf hunter, and you're a werewolf, so it was bound to become an issue." Stiles states before I smack him on the back of the head. "That wasn't helpful. Dude, I mean, yeah, you got dumped, and it's supposed to suck."

"No, that's not it. It was like I could feel everything in the room, everyone else's emotions." Scott explains.

"That would be the full moon. Don't worry I feel it too, I'm just a little more immune to it." I say giving him a pat.

"So we'll lock you up in your room later just like we planned. That way the Alpha, who is your boss, can't get to you, either." Stiles just had to add the boss part in there.

"I think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room." Scott admits looking up at us worried.

"What, you mean because if you get out, you'd be caught by hunters?" Stiles ask.

"No. Because if I get out - I think I might kill someone." Scott says sending fear through both Stiles and I.
******
I was sitting in study hall working on some of my homework when my phone dings with a text.

Batman:
I' made first line!!!!!

I smile at the text knowing how excited he must be.

Me:
Congrats I'm so proud of you babe!

Batman:
Thanks I'll find you after this.... By the way I'm biles bilinski now....

I look at the text confused but let it slide figuring coach must have said his name wrong.

*Stiles POV*

"Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out." I rush as Scott and I walk out of the locker room.

"What's the point? It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there." Scott bitterly says.

My eyes widen, "Wait, you smell jealousy?" An idea pops in my head.

"Yeah, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten." He grumbles.

"Can you pick up on stuff like, I don't know, desire?" I question.

Scott looks at me confused. "What do you mean desire?"

"Like sexual desire..." I try to lead on.

"Sexual desire?" Scott ask still confused.

"Yeah, sexual desire. Lust, passion, arousal." I continue.

"From Devin?" Scott finally catches on.

" What? No, in a general, broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?" I add just want to know in general.

"From Devin to you?" Scott clarifies.

"Ok fine yes from Devin to me! Look I think I love her ok and I just wanna make sure that this isn't a one way street because I know she is way out of my league." I finally admit.

"Why don't you just tell her?" Scott ask.

"Well, to save myself utterly crushing humiliation. Thank you, Scott. Okay? So, please, can you just go up and ask her if she loves me? See if her heartbeat rises, pheromones come out." I practically beg.

"Fine." Scott gives rolling his eyes at me.

"We - I love you. I love you. You're my best friend in the whole world." I exclaiming hugging him. Down the hallway I see Devin walking towards with Lydia and Allison. "Look go ask!"