Saving pretty boy

"Stiles doesn't this thing go any faster! I can literally hear Jackson heart beating from miles away!" I exclaim as we speed toward the school, were Jackson is with Chris Argent... Alone... While Argent thinks he's a werewolf.

"She's right Stiles." Scott pushes.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Stiles hollers at us. Finally we whip into the parking lot where Chris is talking to Jackson. "What's up?" Stiles waves as we come to a jerky stop.

"Is everything okay?" Scott ask throwing up a wave himself.

"Hey, Scott. Your friend, here, was having car trouble. We're just taking a look." Chris motions to the Porsche.

Scott points back down the road. "There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck."

"Come we'll give you a ride, pretty boys like you should be alone on the streets." I pipe in leaning up so I can be seen.

"Hey guys," Chris calls getting our attention. Reaching in he pulls something and the car cranks right up. "Told you I knew a few things about cars." With that Chris climbed in his car and left.

"What, are you following me, now?" Jackson yells as we all pile out of the jeep.

"Yes you ungrateful piece of shit!" I yell starting towards him but Stiles grabs my waist.

"Calm." He whispers lowly in my ear cooling me down.

"You almost gave away everything, right there." Scott angrily states.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson ask clueless.

"He thinks you're the second beta." Scott exclaims.

"What?" Jackson questions again.

"He thinks you're me!" Scott yells hitting Stiles jeep in anger.

"Dude my jeep!" Stiles pouts behind me.

Anger begins bubbling through Scott, "We can hear your heart beating from a mile away - literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" Again Scott hits the beloved jeep.

"Okay, how about we step away from Stiles' Jeep." He eases between the three.

"This is your problem, not mine, okay m? I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed. Okay, this is your fault." Jackson shoves Scott back making him stumble into the jeep.

"Can we stop hitting my jeep." Stiles whines as Scott goes to retaliate.

"Woah! Alright guys. Cut it out damnit!" I yell getting between the two and shoving them apart.

"When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you. I can't protect anyone." Scott yells, slowly we both turn to look at the one here who needs the most protection.

"Why are you looking at me?" Stiles wonders.

Jackson scoffs at us. "You know, now you have to do it. Get me what I want, and I will be fine protecting myself."

"No, you won't! Just trust me. All it does is make things worse." Scott argues throwing his arms around.

"Oh, yeah, really ? You can hear anything you want and run faster than humanly possible. Sounds like a real hardship, McCall." Jackson snaps.

Getting fend up I decided to step in. "Listen we may be able to run fast but have the time it's from hunters. And in case you didn't get that, they are people who want to KILL you... To death!" I emphasize.

"And yeah I can hear things like - like my girlfriend telling people that she doesn't trust me anymore right before breaking up with me. I'm not lying to you! It - ruins your life." Scott adds.

Jackson rolls his eyes, "It ruined your life. You had all the power in the world, and you didn't know what to do with it. You know what it's actually like? It's like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should have started you out with a nice little Honda. Me? I drive a Porsche." With that Jackson slid his glasses on and slipped into his fancy ass Porsche, driving away.

"I hate him. I really, really hate him." I grumble.
******
After the Jackson incident Scott took off to find Allison so Stiles and I headed back to my house.

"First Derek and Peter team up and now we have to worry about Jackass." I huff throwing my bag down in the corner.

"We'll figure it out we always do." Stiles assures taking a seat on my bed.

"I'm not so sure. I mean with Derek in Peter's pack that gives him more power." I worry walking over to him.

"Hey come'er." Stiles mutters grabbing my waist and tugging me towards him. "I promise we'll figure something out. We just gotta stay together."

"We'll always be together right?" I ask leaning my forehead on his.

"You and I?" He ask. I give a slight nod and a smile forms on his lips. "Always." With that he leans up placing his lips on mine.

My eyes flutter closed and I wrap my arms around his neck. Stiles gives me a little tug making me land in his lap. Straddling his lap I deepen the kiss. Stiles hands stay placed on my waist never moving. That is one think I love about him, he respect me and never tries to pressure me.

As the kiss gets more intense Stiles hands never move. Letting out a sigh I pull a part for a moment and look him in the eyes, slowly I reach back and grab his wrist lowering his hands so that they sit on my ass. Stiles eyes go wides as I lean back down and being kissing down his neck. Already knowing where his sweet spot is I being nipping at it.

"Oh my god." He groans and he gives my ass a squeeze. "Your prefect."

Letting out a small laugh I let my lips find there way back to his. With Stiles now under standing what to do with his hand I have to say this is probably the best make out session I've ever had. "Devin I just wanted you to know-" Steve busted through my door, she's going wide at the scene in front of him.

"Oh my god!" I screech rolling off of Stiles.

Steve stood there staring between the two of us. "Uh hiya Steve." Stiles awkwardly cough and waved.

Steve's glare hardened on Stiles. "I uh- I think I'm gonna go now." Stiles stutters jumping off. "Bye babe." He places a small kiss on my cheek before scurrying out my door past Steve, who was still standing there in shock.

After a five minutes stare down Steve finally cracked. "Devin-" he starts.

I hold my hand up to him though, "Before you start assuming things, no we were not having sex. No we have not had sex. And yes when we do it will be safe sex for two reasons a) I'm on the pill and b) there's a thing called condoms."

A look of relief washes over his face. "So we don't need to have the talk?"

"Ew no!" I exclaim. Steve lets out a sigh before coming over to me.

"Honestly I wasn't he mad, I just wanted to scare Stiles. Anyways good night darling." He laughs placing a kiss on my forehead and walking out.

I let out a laugh as he leave my room, only Steve would do something like that.