It's Your Boss

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yells at Stiles still holding me back. "Devin calm down! I need you to calm down please, I'm sure he's fine." Scott tries to calm me.

"Derek-he-and-alpha-" I cried.

"Stiles grab something!" Scott yells as Stiles is still fiddling with the door.

"What?" Stiles panics.

Scott adjust me in his arms, looking around the hall. "Anything!" I was still hyperventilating when I was Stiles stare lit the door. "No." Scott opposes.

"Yes!" Stiles says placing his hands on the door.

"Stiles no!" I yell finally getting. Grip on my self. Stiles looks at me and gives my forehead a kiss before bolting out the door. "No!" Scott and I both scream.

I watch in fear as Stiles runs toward the bolt cutters. Stiles can't die, he's all I have left now. When I see the alpha come up behind Stiles I began beating on the door. "Stiles! Stiles run." I scream opening it just enough for him to slide in.

Scott slams the door shut and shoves the bolt cutters. I immediately wrap my arms around him and kiss him. Pulling away I shove him backwards. "DO NOT EVER DO SOMETHING SO STUPID AGAIN!" I yell.

"I-I had to." He pants before climbing up to the door. "Where is it? Where did it go? That won't hold, will it?" He fires questions.

"Probably not." Scott says jumping up and running down the hallway.

We begin running down the hallways trying a few doors. Finally I push through one. "Guys!" I wave them in.

"The desk. Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out." Stiles huffs.

"I know." Scott agrees.

"It's your boss!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Scott asked confused.

"Deaton is the alpha!" I yell failing my arms around.

"No." Scott refuses to believe.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf." Stiles steps in for me.

"That can't be." Scott denies again.

"Oh come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?" Stiles attempts to get through to Scott.

"It's not him!" Scott snaps.

"He killed Derek." Stiles states.

I shake my head and hit him. "No! Derek is not dead!" I refuse to believe that he is dead.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next." I know Stiles s only saying this because he's scared but it's really getting to me.

"Okay, just - What do we do?" Scott attempted to change the subject.

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, -and you-you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles pants. I nod and go over to the window looking out. Stiles on the other hand tries to open it.

"They don't open the school is climate controlled." I say watching the two.

"Then we break it." Scott bluntly states as we all slide down under the window.

"Which will make a lot of noise." Stiles realizes.

"Then, uh, then we run really fast. Really fast." Scott peers over the window. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"

Stiles jumps up to look, "What do you mean ? Nothing's wrong."

I now take this time to look. "No it's bent." I say examining the jeep.

"What, like, dented?" Stiles panicked.

"No, bent." I emphasize.

"What the hell-" as the word come out of Stiles mouth the glass shatters above us. I am pinned to the floor as a body covers mine, shielding me from the falling debris. Glancing up we all see a car part in front.

"That's my battery." Stiles mumbles sitting up.

He goes to move toward it but Scott stops him. "Don't."

"We have to move." Stiles demands.

"He could be right outside." Scott attempts to argue.

I give Scott a dumb look, "He IS right outside." I hiss.

"Just let me take a look." Scott slowly lifts his body to look over the seal.

"Nothing?" Stiles asked after a moment.

"No." Scott shakes his head.

I grab Stiles hand and stand up quickly. "Move,move,move." We all quickly make our way out of the class room.

We being running, turning left, turning right, always looking behind us. "This way?" Scott opens a door to a room of windows.

Stiles shakes his head in disagreement. "No, no, no, no."

Scott looks at him clueless. "What?"

"We need somewhere without windows." I exclaim looking around.

"Every single room in this building has windows." Scott argues looking around in the same panic as me.

"Or somewhere with less windows." Stiles added.

I stood there thinking of every room in the school and then it hit me, "Locker Room!"

We all liked at each other before taking off to the locker room. I was the first to get there, throwing open the door. Scott and Stiles appearing next.

"Call your dad." Scott tells Stiles.

"And tell him what?" Stiles asked, I could tell that Scott's demand pissed him off.

"I don't know, anything. Gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." Scott thinks. That is a possibility but not likely.

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?" Stiles worried for his dad's life.

"They have guns." Scott tries again.

I shake my head. "No they would have to be wolfsbane laced and even then it would only slow him down."

"Then we - we have to - We have to find a way out and just run for it!" Scott tries panicking.

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles huffed.

"What about Derek's car?" Scott ask.

Stiles nods. "That could work. We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car."

"And him!" I add.

"Yea fine." Stiles nods grabbing my hand. Stiles goes to open the door but I stop him, I heard breathing down the hall. "What?" He ask.

"I heard something." I say while continuing to listen.

"Like what?" Stiles worries.

"Shhh." Scott hisses, no listening to. "Hide!" He hissed.

Stiles, thinking quicker than me, grabbed my waist and tugged me with him into a locker. We stood squished together in the locker chest to chest.

Stiles breathing was heavy in fear. Knowing I can't talk I slowly move my hand to cover his mouth. We hear the locker room open and footsteps.