We stole

"Stiles be quite!" I hiss as we sneak into the locker room where coaches office is.

"I'm trying, you know I'm not the most coordina-" he begins as he kicks a lacrosse stick making a noise. "Sorry." He grimaced.

"Ok you just stay here and I'll get the monitor." I say with my hand in the door. Stiles nods as I ease open the door just enough for my body to fit.

Quietly I scramble around the office while Stiles keeps watch. Once I find the two things we need I slip out. "Ok text Scott and tell him to meet us on the field."
*****
"Okay. Now - put this on." Stiles hands Scott the monitor.

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott ask looking at it.

"Yeah, we borrowed it." Stiles state.

"Stole it." Scott corrected eying us.

"Temporarily misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day." I explain holding up the phone that shows the rate.

"Isn't that coaches phone?" Scott questions.

"That we stole." Stiles shrugs.

"Why?" Scott worries.

"Ok so when you wolf out your heart rate goes up. When you play lacrosse, when your with Allison, when your mad, and so on. One key to control is learning out to control your heart rate." I attempt to explain to Scott.

"Like the Incredible Hulk!" Scott excitedly says.

Stiles smiles at his friend. "Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, yeah."

"No I am the Incredible Hulk." Scott proudly states.

"No, now shut the hell up and put the damn strap on." I scold.

I feel a nudge and Stiles leans a down to my ear. "He kinda is the Incredible Hulk."

I turn my head to the boy and glare. "Do NOT feed his ego Stilinski." I look up from Stiles and see Scott all strapped up.

"Ok so now you need to kneel right here." I push him down to his knees. "And now just control yourself." I happily say walking back over to Stiles.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period." Scott grumbles.

"Us neither, now are you ready?" I ask picking up the phone, while Stiles grabs his stick.

"No." Scott bluntly says.

"Remember, don't get angry." Stiles instructs before he begins launching lacrosse balls at Scott.

"I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea. Oh, man. Okay, that one - kind of hurt." Scott groans hunching over.

"Quiet!" I yell. "Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right? About staying calm."

Scott then begins whispering to himself. "Stay calm. Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face-" Stiles then launches one that hits him directly in the crotch.

Stiles and I both wince in pain for out friend. "Aah! Son of a bitch!" Scott calls out.

Stiles the lets out a snicker. "You know what? I think my aim is actually improving." I let a smile slip on my face at his comment.