We were the help

"Get in. You have to see this. I've been up all night, reading, websites, books, all those things..." Stiles said pulling Scott into his room.

Stiles was about to attempt to tell Scott that he thought he was a werewolf... We'll see how this goes. "How much Adderal have you taken today?" Scott asked.

"A lot." I bluntly state from my upside position on Stiles bed.

"Doesn't matter just listen." Stiles shakes his head.

"Is this about the body? Did they find who it is?" Scott asked sitting next to me.

"No, they still question people. Even Derek Hale." Stiles said, I sat up at the comment.

"Your brother?" Scott asked looking at me.

"Yes her brother! But that's not it." Stiles exclaimed waving his hands around.

"What then?" Scott asked.

"Remember the joke of the other day ? It's not a joke anymore." Scott just looked confused as Stiles spoke. "The wolf, the bite in the woods! Do you know why a wolf howls?" Stiles ask.

Scott shone his head. "Should I?"

I sigh and look up from the bed. "It's to signal the pack."

"So there's a pack of wolves?" Scott wonders.

"Werewolves!" Stiles corrects.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this? Devin do you believe this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Scott rushes.

Stiles shook his head and grabbed Scott. "I saw you on the fields today Scott. What you did wasn't just amazing, alright? It was impossible!"

"I just made a good shot." Scott argued earning an eye roll from me.

"No, you made  an incredible shot! I mean, the way you move, the speed, the reflexes! People can't just do that over a night! And there's the vision and the senses and you don't use you inhaler anymore..." Stiles exclaimed.

"Hey ! I can't think about this now, we'll talk tomorrow." Scott asked standing up from the bed.

"Scott the full moon is tonight." I speak up.

"Seriously Devin! You too? Don't you get it? What are you trying to do? I made first line, I have a date with the girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, everything in my life is somehow perfect, why are you two trying to ruin it?" Scott yells.

"We're trying to help! You're cursed, Scott. The full moon won't only make physical change, it's also gonna give you blood lust!" Stiles explains.

"Blood lust?" Scott asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"Your desire to kill." I say looking at Scott.

"I'm already feeling like I want to kill someone." Scott threatened staring at Stiles.

"You have to hear this" Stiles says picking up a book. "The change is caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse. I've never seen someone raising your pulse like Allison does! You've got to cancel this date. I call her right now." Stiles reaches for Scotts phone.

"What are you doing?" He snaps.

"I'm canceling." Stiles says.

"No give me this." Scott growls pinning Stiles to the wall.

"Stiles! What the hell Scott!" I yell ripping him off Stiles. Scott looks between Stiles and I before hitting the desk chair and rushing out of the room not before muttering some apologizes though.

"Stiles are you ok? Ok at me?" I demand turning his face.

Stiles eyes filled with confusion as he looked from me to the desk chair. Slowly I turn to see claw marks in the chair. "How did you know all those facts about werewolves, I never showed you any research?" He asked carefully.

I took a deep breath, this is now or never. "Stiles I need to tell you something." I whisper looking down.

I felt a hand on my cheek lifting my face. "Tell me."

I looked down closing my eyes, when I reopen then I know they are yellow. "Stiles please don't freak out!"

A look of shock crosses his face. "Woah." He mutters. "Wha-are you?" He stumbles over his words.

"I'm a werewolf." I confirm.

"My best friends are werewolves..." He whispers in shock. The corners of his mouth slowly turn up. "Awesome!"

I let out a laugh of relief. "Come on, we've gotta go help Scott." I say pulling him up.
******
Stiles and I made our way into Lydia's party. "Hey over there." I point to where Scot and Allison are dancing.

"What do we do?"Stiles ask.

Scott seems to be ok so I decide to have fun. "Blend in." I grin taking Stiles hand and leading him to a part of the dance floor where we can see Scott but he can't see us.

I turn around a begin dancing on him. I can tell this has never happen to Stiles because how awkwardly he was moving. I let out a giggle and turn around placing my arms around his neck. "Stiles relax." I laugh. "Look place your hands on my hips and just move to the beat." I begin swaying my hips trying to lead him.

"Like this?" He ask uneasy.

He actually wasn't bad. "Exactly now I'm gonna turn back around, keep your hands on my hips and follow me." I smile before turning around.

I heard him take a deep breath when I pressed myself against him again. A giggle escaped my lips when the scent of sexual frustration hit my nose. I'm pretty positive it's only because Stiles has never had any girl dance on him.

In the midst of Stiles and I dance I head a desperate cry of Allison. "Scott?" I turn to see Scott rushing out of the party.

"Shit come on." I grab Stiles and tug him after Scott. We get to the front and see Scott already gone. "Ok you go get the car I'll go explain to Allison that he's sick or something." I rush turn back to the house.

Stiles takes off and I turn to see Derek there. "What are you going here?" I ask.

"I'm here to help." He state arms crossed.

I let out a groan. "We were the help."