Trapped

"Are you sure?" Allison asked, her eyes bouncing from me to Scott.

"I saw him." Scott confirmed. Oh if looks could get Scott McCall would be so dead right now!

"The mountain lio-" Lydia started but Scott cut her off once again.

"No, Derek killed them." I think was trying to make himself believe the lie at this point.

"All of them?" Allison whimpered.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister." Scott stated. I had enough at this point.

"Scott seriously!" I yelled at him. "You can't expect us to believe that! Lydia saw the mountain lion with her own two eyes!" I was not about to let my brother die being known as a murderer.  We may not be on the best terms but he's the only blood I have left.

"No he did, the bus driver and the guy in the video store - it's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now - He's going to kill us too." Scott tried.

I shake my head at he nonsense coming out of his mouth. If we make it out of this alive I'm killing him, him a very slow painful way. "Call the cops." Jackson states pulling me from my murderous thoughts.

Stiles let a scoff out beside me. "No."

Jackson looks at Stiles in bewilderment, we all did really, Stiles had never stood up to Jackson. "Wh - what do you mean "No?"

"I mean no. You wanna hear it in spanish? Noh. Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." I loved the sassiness coming from him but now was not the time.

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson angrily demanded.

"Look, Stiles is right we have no clue what the man out there is armed with!" I defend, I don't want them calling the cops on my brother.

"Devin it's your brother! Your ok with your brother murdering us!" Allison snapped at me.

"I'm calling." Lydia states pulling out her phone.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec -" Stiles protest was cut short.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills high school. We're trapped, and we need you to - but -" Lydia looked up at us with a confused expression. "She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked the question we all thought.

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break - in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia explains looking defeated.

"Okay, then call again!" Allison exclaimed.

Stiles let out a sigh beside me. "No, they won't trace a cell and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here."

"What the—what - what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison was getting all worked up now.

We all turn to look at Scott for an answer. "Why's everyone looking at me?"  He asked.

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked.

"No. I mean, I don't know." Scott stutters.

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison fired another question.

"I don't know!" Scott yelled.

"All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles said pulling me and Scott to the side. "Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done." Stiles sarcastically says.

"Yea what the hell were you thinking!" I hiss.

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not. Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off." Scott realizes turning to look at Allison.

"Seriously your worried about biting her head off! I'm about to actually bite your stupid idiotic head off!" I snap.

"Ok Allison will get over it! Bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?" Stiles asked hastily.

"But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something." Scott says thinking.

"So what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?" Stiles ask sassily.

"No, it wants revenge." I realize getting wide eyed.

Stiles let out a groan. "Against who?"

"Allison's family?" Scott guesses turning to take a look at her.

"Maybe that's what the text was about. Someone had to send it." Stiles guess too. I feel like we're just doing a lot of guessing tonight.

"Okay, assheads - new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?" Jackson interrupts.

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just - just call him." Scott says looking at Stiles.

Stiles glares at Scott before whispering. "I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive."

"All right, give me the phone." Jackson makes a move towards Stiles but Stiles reacts quickly by hitting Jackson across his face.

"Jackson! Are you okay? Hey, are you okay?" Allison rushed to Jackasses aid.

I turn to Stiles wide eyed in shock.  "Stiles you just-" I started but he cut me off.

"Yea I know." He mutters. Looking down at Jackson, Stiles jerks out is phone and dials a number. "Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voice mail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now. We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school."

A loud noise then erupts through the school making us all freeze. "Oh my god!" Lydia squeaks.

I look around and see the kitchen. "The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell."

"Which only goes up." Scott argues.

"Up is better than here." Stiles agrees tugging me to the door.

We all run up the stairs and through the hall trying to bust through door. "This one!" I exclaim getting through one.

Once I step in realize I'm in hell. Or also known as Harris room. "Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott ask.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap." Jackson counts up.

"Five? I barely fit in the back!" Allison contradicts.

"Well in case you dumbasses can't count there's 6 of us here!" I exclaim.

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Stiles rationalizes for us.

"What about this?" Scott ask going over to a door. "This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." Stiles points out.

"The janitor has a key." Scott says.

"Oh that's great except he's dead!" I deadpan.

"I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Scott tries.

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?" Stiles looks to me for an idea.

"I'm getting the key." Scott states determined.