Making Out

Walking out of my class I head to my locker where I see Stiles and Scott frantically talking. "How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asks.

"I have no idea." Scott whispered back.

"Does who know what?" I ask getting close enough.

"Jackson." Stiles bluntly says before turning back to Scott. "Did he say it out loud - the word?"

"What word?" I ask still not knowing what the hell was happening.

"Werewolf. Did he say, I know you're a werewolf?" Stiles hissed lowly.

"What!?" I snap. "Does he know about me!"

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly. And no I don't think he knows about you Devin." Scott answers.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?" Stiles try's to see the positive.

"Babe I love the positivity but uh how about a hunter, like Allison's dad." I bring into view.

"Okay, it's bad." Stiles admits looking at Scott.

"I need a cure. Right now." Scott insist.

"Does he know about Allison's dad?" I ask.

"I don't know." Scott shrugs.

Stiles has his thinking face on before he looks between Scott and I. "Okay, where's Derek?"

"Hiding, like we told him to. Why?" I answer since I'm the one who told him to hide.

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles says still thinking.

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals." Scott remembers.

I sigh and wrap my arms around Stiles and look up at him. "And it's your first game."

Stiles nods wrapping his arms around me and pressing a kiss to my head before looking up to Scott. "I know, I know. Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"

Scott shakes his head, "She's in my next class."

"Get the necklace." Stiles encourages.

"Right. Get the necklace." Scott agrees.

"And don't screw it up." I warn knowing how Scott can get. As Scott walked away I turned to Stiles with a smile. "What do you wanna do for free period?"

"Mhh I have an idea." Stiles smirks leaning down, picking up on what he was talking about I lean in and give a light kiss, pulling away quickly. "W-wait what?" Stiles ask confused as to why I pulled away.

"We can't make out in the hallway for an hour, someone will find us." I laugh leaning into him. His mouth formed an O shape in realization.

"Oh I know somewhere!" Taking my hand Stiles tugs me down the hallways and soon enough as end up in coaches office.

"What if coach comes in?" I laugh as he attempts to quietly shut the door.

"He has a class right now. And if someone does come you can hear them and we can hide." Obviously Stiles has though of this before.

"Yea babe have you planned this out?" I laugh again.

Blood rushes to Stiles cheeks as he looks down. "It may have occurred to me once or twice."

I smile up at him and take a step forward wrapping my arms around his neck. Stiles wasted no time pressing his lips to mine. Slowly his lips worked with mine as his hands stayed on my waist. My hands made their way up to his head running my fingers through the little hair he has.

Stiles backed me up slowly so that my back met the desk. Slowly nudge back trying to tell me to sit, so I did, lifting myself up I say on coaches desk while Stiles moved in between my legs. Stiles lips moved to my jaw as he began working down to my neck. Letting my head roll back I gave Stiles better access.

"Are you trying to hurt me - Get back at me?" I heard down the hall in the hall.

"No." That was Scott and he sounded pitiful.

"Please don't talk to me. Okay? I need more time to get to just friends. Okay?Please." I heard Allison plead before what sounded like the bathroom door open and her crying continued.

Stiles completely oblivious to what I was hearing continued to kiss up my neck. "Mhhh St-Stiles." I groan out as he finds my sweet spot. He ignores me though and comes back up to my lips.

Forgetting for a moment I kiss him back before I hear the whimpering in my ears again. "Mhhh babe ho-hold up." I whisper pushing him back.

"What? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He ask wide eyed.

"No Stiles I promise you did nothing wrong!" I assure. "I just, I think Allison is crying in the bathroom and I tried to ignore it but its tugging at my heart and I feel like I need to-" Stiles cut me off by placing a short sweet kiss to my lip.

"Go." He smiles. "She needs you." I smile at him jumping off the desk.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I kiss his cheek and jog out and down the halls.

Making it to the bathroom I walk in as if I'm just there normally. Walking in I see Allison sitting against the wall crying. "Allison?" I act walking in.

Looking up at me she sniffles and whips her eyes. "Your friend is an idiot."

I let out a laugh as I slide down the wall next to her. "Trust me I know, what'd he do this time?"

"He sent me a bunch of pictures of us all smiling and happy." She sniffles.

"Oh Scotty." I mutter wrapping her I'm a hug. "He's just a stupid boy. They don't think with there hearts they think with their brains, which in Scott's case, is not very bright or intelligent."

Allison let's out a laugh, "That's true. Thanks Dev." She smiled.

"Hey I'm always here for you. Even if Scott is my best friend I still know how stupid he can be." I assure hugging her.