Dont be a teen wolf

It was just dark when there is a loud knock on my door. Curiosity I wander down my steps and throw open the door seeing a pissed off Stiles. "Hey babe! What wrong?" I ask moving aside so he can come in.

"Scott is an idiot, but he's our idiot so we have to go get his werewolf ass and take him to the school to meet your brother." Stiles explains to me.

Not even thinking twice I agree. "Alright let me get my jacket."
*****
"This is a terrible idea." Stiles snaps.

"Yeah, I know." Scott agrees nodding.

"And yet we're still here..." I grumble looking up at my brother.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott ask, honestly we're all out of options. We have to find out who killed Laura and is the alpha.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." Stiles sarcastically says standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Just make sure we can get inside. He's here. Where's my boss?" Scott ask Derek.

Pointing to his car Derek says "He's in the back."

We all peer into the back of Derek's car to see Deaton duck taped up and cramped in the back. "Oh, well, he looks comfortable." Stiles has to add, making Derek glare at him.

Scott the turns to head into the school, Stiles and I right behind him. "Wait. Hey. What are you doing?" Derek stops us.

"He's link to the alpha. So I came up with a theory." I smirk in confidence with my plan. With that we turn and walk into the school and head towards the office.

"Okay, one question. What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?" Stiles ask as were walking.

"I don't know." Scott shrugs opening the door.

"And if he does?" Stiles proceeds to ask.

"I don't know." Scott once again admits. I roll my eyes at him and begin messing with the microphone.

"Well this should go well." I whisper to my self.

"Good plan!" Stiles sarcastically says.

"You know what to do?" I ask Scott handing him the mic.

"Wait! Question, if you bring the alpha here, does that make you a part of his pack?" Stiles brings up a good point.

"I hope not." Scott flashes me a panic look.

"I u-uh I don't think so." I attempt, Stiles looks at me wide eyed. I ignore him and turn back to Scott. "All right you got this!"

Scott raises the mic to his mouth and let's out a sound that sounds as if a cat was dying. "How was that?" Scott asked hopeful.

"That was- well I don't know what that was Scott." Stiles admits removing his hands from his ears.

"What do I do? How am I supposed to do this?" Scott worries.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me. You're calling the Alpha. All right? Be a man. Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. Be a werewolf. Do it." I smile at Stiles, that was a pretty damn good pep talk.

"I don't know how to roar, no ones ever taught me. " Scott pouts looking at me, Stiles soon turns his attention to me with a glisten in his eye.

I let out a groan. "Lucky for you my mother taught me how when I was younger." I admit bringing excitement to both Scott and Stiles eyes. 

I step back from the boys and take a deep breath. Closing my eyes I relax before taking another deep breath and letting out a roar. When I open my eyes I see Scott standing there wide eyed and Stiles looking like he just meet Yoda.

"That was- holy shit!" Stiles cheered.

"Ok I got this! I can do it." I grin at Scott and hand it to him. Scott takes a deep breath before letting out a huge roar.
******
"I'm gonna kill all three of you. What the hell was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?" Derek exploded when we walked back out.

"Sorry. I didn't know it would be that loud." Scott apologized, clearly not sorry.

"Yeah, it was loud. And it was AWESOME." Stiles sang grabbing my hand.

"Shut up." Derek snapped at him.

"Hey don't be such a sour wolf!" I defend. I've always called Derek a sour wolf. Mom use to get mad at me and tell me it was mean but it still fit.

Scott was completed ignoring us and looked in the back of the car. "What'd you do with him?"

Derek's head snapped to Scott. "What? I didn't do anything."

All of a sudden Derek is suspended in the air, blood spluttering out of his mouth. "Derek!" I cried. I began trying to fight my way to Derek, but I felt arms wrap around me and tug me into the building, still kicking, screaming, and crying.