Werewolf Oven?

"So you killed her?" We had just arrived at school and Scott was telling us about his extremely vivid dream of attacking Allison.

"I don't know! I just woke up! I was in sweat and I couldn't breath... I never had a dream where I woke up like that before..." Scott explained.

"Really?" Stiles asked clueless. "I have. Usually it ends a little differently and De-" He stops mid sentence eyes wide.

"Ew to much info." I groan.

"A: I said I never has a dream that make me feel that way, and B: Never give me that much detail about the sex dreams." Scott says.

"Noted. Let me take a guess, here..." Stiles began the 'think'.

"No, I... I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and kill her." Scott sighs.

"Obviously!" I exclaim throwing my hands up. "Scott this is an awful idea!"

"Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally I think you're handling it pretty amazingly. You know, it's not like, like there are some lycanthropes begin class you can take..." Stiles adds.

"Yeah, not a class, but... Maybe another teacher, one with more experience." Scott gave me a skeptic look.

"Who Derek? You can't be serious!" I squeaked.

"Did you forget we put him in jail!" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, I know ! But... Chasing her, her on the back of the bus, it just felt... so real!" Scott sighed, this was obviously getting to him.

"How real?" I asked worried.

"Like it actually happened." I open the door to walk out and see cops flooding the parking lot, the bus door open, blood everywhere and claw marks.

"I think it did." Stiles whispered. "She's probably fine." He adds noticing Scotts panicked look.

"She hasn't answered my text!" He glances at his phone.

"You know it could be just a coincidence!" Stiles tried looking at me. "A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her." He plead. I nodded before quickly tugging Stiles down another hallway to look.

"He's ok right?" Stiles asked looking down at me.

"I uh, I don't know the answer to that." I frown.

"Students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the accident of last night in one of our bus. While the police try to determinate what happened, classes will proceed as usual. Thank you." The intercom goes off and I turn back to Stiles.

"We gotta get to class."
*******
"Maybe it was my blood." Scott turns to Stiles and I at the table next to him.

"Or an animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something..." Stiles tries.

"And did what?" Scott ask confused.

"Are it?" Stiles once again tries.  I shake my head at the two idiots.