Not a Chance

Repeat, suspect is on foot. We're in pursuit, heading northwest.

Currently I sat in the drivers seat of my brothers Camaro speeding away from Kate. "Faster?" I ask glancing at Stiles who sat next to me and Scott in the back.

"Much faster." Stiles insist glancing behind us.

"Damnit!" I growl shifting gears attempting to speed away form the crazy bitch behind us.

"Devin babe, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles groans to me.

"Well I'm kinda trying not to kill us!" I exclaim shifting gears once more.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Scott calls to me from the back seat. Giving in I gas it and take a sharp turn.

"They're gone." Stiles lets out relived and a few more turns.

All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works.

"Shit." I groan making another turn and heading to the Iron Works.

Whipping into the Iron Works I see the Argents shooting at my brother. "Get in!" Scott insist as we come to a quick halt.

Derek dives in the open door as I floor it out of there. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" I snap trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek angrily hit the back of my seat.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles obliviously ask.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek complained.

Stiles of course took immediate offense to Derek's comment. "Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs -"

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek snaps his head towards Scott with a glare etched on his face.

I feel as though that is his permanent face though, yea I think Derek is the queen of the resting bitch face.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott pouts from the back.

"Yea you make a lot of dumbass mistakes." I mutter from the front.

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles ask attempting to change the subject.

Derek gives him a blank look and the glance between Scott and I. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott begs.

"Come on Derek." I plead as well.

"Yeah, all of us." Stiles says but is quickly shot down by Derek's glare. "Or just them. I'm just gonna shut up now." He says shirking into the seat. Glancing at him a shot him a small reassuring smile.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek beings.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles interrupts.

"I've told you guys he's evil!" I exclaim.

Scott just shakes his head at me. "Why him?"

Derek lets out a sigh. "I don't know yet."

"I say we just kill him." I suggest but apparently Derek doesn't approve because he thumps me on the back of the head. "Hey driving here!" I snap but am ignored.

"What's the second?" Scott ask.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek pulls out a piece of paper and shows Scott. "What? You know what this is?"

Scott lets out a gulp before looking at me in the mirror. "I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace."
*******
"This is gonna be impossible, you know." Scott complains as we walk through the hallways.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles dumbly ask.

"That is probably the stupid idea ever." I say rolling my eyes.

"How?" Scott ask completely ignoring my comment.

And cue sarcastic Stiles, "It's easy. You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you ?"

"Yea you." I point at Stiles, "are not helping."

"Why don't you just talk to her." Stiles offers another attempt.

"She won't talk to me. What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott panics.

"That's why you ease -" Stiles motioning easing into something."That's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on the good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles and I look at Scott who is off in his own world.

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you." I sigh snapping my fingers in front of him.

Scott shoots me a sheepish smiles, "yea."

"All right, stay focused, okay? Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Allison. In that order. Got it?" Stiles instructs.

"Get the necklace." Scott mutters to himself walking off.

"You think he's gonna get it?" Stiles ask as we watch Scott weave through the halls.

"Not a chance in hell." I say shaking my head.

"Speaking of not a chance..." Stiles grabbed my waist pulling me to him and pressing a firm kiss go my lip.

Kissing back immediately, I wrap my arms around his neck deepening it. "Woah woah woah!" Some freshmen calls walking by us.

"What was that for?" I giggle pulling away.

"Because you look too incredibly hot not to kiss, and I've been waiting all morning to do that." He smiles placing his forehead on mine.

Leaning up I give him another small peck. "I've gotta get to class." I sigh. "Kiss you later?" I smirk as I back away.

Stiles eyes light up at this, "After school, my house?" I nod to his offer and send him a wink before strutting my way to class.