Date crashing

"Ok so we have a problem." Stiles says hanging up the phone. After our love exchange Stiles and I decided to cuddle and watch a movie, but Scott interrupt.

"What could possibly be the problem?" I groan throwing my hands up.

"How about your uncle... On a date..." I gave Stiles a blank look before he clarifies more. "With Melissa."

Shooting up I jump out of the bed and headed towards the door. "Well are you coming?" I call as I head out to the jeep. I heard a chuckle behind me before footsteps followed.

Jump in the jeep we headed down the road picking up Scott before heading to search for Peter and Melissa. "Oh there that's them!" I exclaim pointing to the car in front parking.

Stiles nods and takes a deep breath before hitting them with the jeep. As he rammed them his arm reached out pushing me back into the seat.

"Did you just mommy check me?" I glared.

"I-uh look they're getting out!" With that Stiles and I clamber out.

"Oh, are you kidding me? Stiles! Devin!" She exclaims in disbelief. Honest I feel awful about ruining her date but it's in her best interest.

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles ask in faux shock.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. I watched carefully as Peter stood there with a smug look.

"Wow what a coincidence we bumped into you." I attempt to joke.

"Ha ha." Melissa fake laughs crossing her arms at us.

"I mean - I do not know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere." Stiles lies.

Disbelief crossed Melissa's faith as she glares at us. "Came out of nowhere! We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles."

"How crazy is that? I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know, do like an accident report thing." Stiles says as I hold up my phone.

"I don't think that's necessary." Peter disagrees.

I cut my eyes at him and glare. "You should always call the cops, for insures sake. Besides I think my back is messed up."  I say sweetly while grabbing at my back.

"Yea and I think I'm feeling a little whiplash." Stiles adds grabbing his neck.

"Back problems? Whiplash? You hit us!" Melissa exclaims throwing me her hands up.

"I don't know there's something definitely wrong with my neck." Stiles resumes acting.

"I know you're there, Scott, and I'm impressed. It's too bad most teenagers aren't that smart. It's like that one on the lacrosse team - Jackson. Thinks he knows all about us. You know how they say knowledge is power. Not in his case." Peter mutters.

"Oh shit Jackson." I groan where no one can hear me.
******
Scott and I take off to the preserve in order to save Jackson getting there we see Derek attacking him.

"Look around you! Wouldn't there be someone here trying to save you? There's no one here. There is a reason. No one cares that you drive an expensive car. No one cares that you have perfect hair, and no one cares that you're captain of the lacrosse team." Derek growled at him.

Scott spoke up at this point. "Excuse me. Co - captain." Derek and Jackson's attention turns to us.

"Asshole 1 and 2." I smirk as Scott and I step between them.

"Move." Derek growled.

"No." Scott and I snap in response.

"Fine. I'll kill you too." He glares at Scott. His eyes them move to me, "and I'll well I don't know what I'll do but it will be painful!" He threatens me. A fight soon breaks out between us three, Derek going after Scott,
Scott attacking him, and me trying to help Scott.

Arrows then begin flying through the air at us. "Cover your eyes!"

I try to run to safety but get shot I the side. As I fall another hits in the shoulder. "Ahh!" I let out falling.

"Scott! Go! Run!" I hear Derek yell before arms wrap around me. Vision blurry I attempt to keep my legs moving with who ever has me. Before I know it though we both fall on to the cold preserve floor and my eyes go black.
*****
Peeling open my eyes I see medical lights about me. Going to sit up a hand touches my arm. "I wouldn't do that quite yet."

I let out a breath of relief. "Deaton." Laying my head back down I let out another slow painful breath.

"I've given you something that should speed up the healing process." Deaton informs me.

"Ah thank you." Looking to my left I see Scott on a table. "How's he?"

Deaton looks between us. "Better than you." He tells me truthfully.

"Oh good." I breath out. A groan erupts beside me as Scott comes back too.

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious. You doing okay? Maybe you should sit down, huh?" Deaton greets as Scott attempts to stand up. The bell dings out from catching our attention. "Hello?" He calls heading to the front.

"I'm sorry, but we're - We're closed." Deaton tells the person.

"Hi there. I'm here to pick up." I hear a voice that sent a chill down my spine.

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." Deaton retorted.

"These two wandered in on their own." Peter said you could practically hear the smirk on him.

"Even if they did, I'm afraid I can't help you - We're closed." Deaton sassed Peter.

"Well, I think you can make an exception this one time - Don't you." Peter pushed tryin to get to us.

"I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours." Deaton shot down the request.

I look over at Scott who looks at me with wide eyes. "You have somethings of mine. I'm here to collect it." Peter states sternly.

"Like I said - We're closed." Deaton repeated.

"Mountain ash. That's an old one." I'm guessing Deaton has us protected with a mountain ash barrier.

"Let me be as clear as possible. We - are - closed." Deaton slows down at the end making sure his point is understood.

"There are others who can help me get what I want, Scott. More innocent - and far more vulnerable." Peter mutters to Scott's. "And Devin you don't wanna end up like Laura do you?" With that and leaned my head back against the wall and slid down it.

My uncle, who use to play with me daily growing up, just threatened to kill me... And he wasn't joking.