Drunk in love

After the whole night in the school fiasco Steve has bound me to the house while Stiles and Scott go off into the woods to do god knows what to help Scott get over his break up.

And just to me make sure I stayed home Steve took the night off. "So what are we doing tonight?" He ask taking seat in his chair.

"I don't know." I grumble glancing up from my phone.

"Come on Devin, I'm doing this to protect you. I can't have you wolfing out in front of people or an alpha killing you." Steve says calmly.

"I know and I love you for that. I think I'm just gonna go watch Netflix or something." I say standing up and kissing his cheek.

"Devin you know I love you as my own right?" He asked as a begin walking away.

A small smile creeps on my lips. "I know and I love you as my father, though you'll never fully release my dad, your a really close second." A smile crosses his face.

I smile and walk up the stairs to my room and lay down on my bed. Logging on to my computer I open up Netflix and start watching another episode of The Vampire Dairies.

"Mhhh Stefan you are one fine piece of ass." I mutter as a shirtless Stefan crosses my screen.

*You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we would never ever ever be apart*

I smile and answer my phone. "Hey handsome."

"Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with dark brown hair, brown eyes with little green flakes, 5'5-" what the hell? Me? Is Stiles saying he loves me?

"Like Devin?" I hear Scott ask.

"Yeah, exactly." Stiles gasp. "Hey, how did you know I was talking about - about - What was I talking about? Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink." I let out a laugh and hang up.

I hit the number 3 on my speed dial and let it ring. "Devin?"

"Take him home Scott." I laugh knowing good and well Stiles is drunk.

"Wha- how do you know we're out?" Scott ask.

I roll my eyes even though he can't see me. "Stiles butt dialed me, and by the way you can't get drunk, werewolf immune."

Scott let out a dry laugh. "Yeah I've figured that out." I laugh too. "Alright well we're gonna finish up then head out."

"Alright be safe you too." I say before hanging up.
*****
The next morning rolls around and my annoying alarm begins yelling at me. "Come on youngin' up and at 'em." Steve saying coming in.

"Noo..." I groan pulling the covers over my head.

"Wanna stay home another day?" He ask taking a seat at my fear.

I let out another groan. "No."

"Want me to drive you?" Steve tries again.

"No Stiles said he would." I mumble from underneath all my covers.

"Alright well then you better get up and ready before he gets here." Steve pats my legs before walking out and shutting my door.

"Ughhhh!" I groan climbing out of the bed. Walking over to my closet I decide to go comfy but cute so I throw on a pair of black leggings and and cute maroon piko with riding boots. Throwing my hair up in the perfect messy bun and do my makeup perfectly to compensate for not doing my hair.

Once I was dress I pranced down the steps to see Steve watching the news.
"Beautiful Monday morning, Beacon Hills High School is back open after being closed Thursday and Friday. Police search continues for alleged killer Derek Hale -" Steve quickly shuts off the tv.

"Um dang gotta hate rumors." Steve attempts to joke.

"Yea, I'll see you after school ok?" I say picking up my bags.

"Alright have a good day!" He says as I walk out. Opening the door I see the infamous jeep rolling in.

"Hey perfect timing." Stiles smiles as I open the door and hop in. "Oh breakfast!" He adds holding up a McDonald's bag.

"Oh my gosh your the best!" I exclaim kissing his cheek.

"I know, there's a chicken biscuit in there with a hash brown and your Dr. Pepper is right here." He beams.

"Mhhh this is so good!" I moaned taking a bite. "I forgot dinner last night so I was starving!"

"Well I'm glad to accommodate you." He said taking my hand as we drove down the road.

"So how's your hangover?" I smirk taking a sip of my drink.

"I uh have no clue what your talking about." He stutters.

"Stiles you drunk dialed me last night." I laughed seeing the fear on his face.

"I-uh-I what did you hear?" He panicked.

"Oh nothing just you and Scott talking about life." I lie, I don't want him to know the first time I heard him say I love you he was drunk.

"Oh ok good." He lets out a breath as we pull into the school.

When we get out of the car Stiles goes to find Scott while Lydia and Allison tug me away. "It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us." Allison whispers.

"That's a good thing." I sigh.

Lydia nods in agreement. , "Thank you, for the protection of minors."

"Do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked worried.

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely." Lydia obliviously answers.

I roll my eyes at her. "I don't know Allison, all I know is Scott really does care about you."

Lydia lets out a gasp beside me, "Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills."

"He did it for our safety Lyd. Look I've gotta get to class I'll see y'all later." I say parting ways.