Did yall threaten him?

"Call it again." Scott exclaims turning is room upside down in search of his phone. He's been like this since we got home from the animal clinic and hour ago.

"It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles groans from the chair, I currently sat on the floor criss cross.

Scott let out and annoyed huff at us. "I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

Stiles glared at the back of Scott's head before proceeding to speak, "Well, "A", you're not alone. You have me. And "B", didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."

I step in at this point taking over. "No he's not dead. The Argents are probably using him to get to Peter.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter - problem solved." I let out a laugh at my boyfriend logic.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which means we either find Derek first - just - just help me!" Scott lets outs with a heavy breath.

Standing up I shake my head at the boy. "You probably lost it in the fight, you know when he was trying to kill us from stopping him killing Jackson." I hypothesize.

"Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles butts in.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott says.

I nod agreeing with Scott, "I'm not letting him die either, no mater how awful if a brother he is."

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles beg. I turn to him in anger and throw a punch at his shoulder. "Ow! What was that for!"

I glare at him making him shrink back a bit. "What wanting my brother to die dip shit!" Looking up to Scott who was being quite I ask, "what is it?"

"My mom just got home from work." He responds looking out the window.

"Is she okay? What's she doing?" Stiles ask as we walk over to the window too.

"Crying." Scott sadly mutters.

Wrapping my arms around him I put my chin on his shoulder. "You can't protect everyone Scotty."

"I have to." He mumbles back releasing me.
*****
At school the next day the boys conjured up the make to get Jackson to take Allison to formal since Scott couldn't go.

Not wanting in part of this idiotic plan I spend most of my day with Lydia talking about the formal. "So what are you wearing Dev?" She asked me.

"I don't know yet, I need to go shopping." I sigh thinking about what will look good.

"Agreed. I think you, me and Allison are going tonight." She states.

I let out a small earning me a glare from my AP history teacher. "What if I have plans?"

Lydia shakes her head at me, "Oh please, like you have anything better to do." She scoffs.

"I do have a boyfriend." I point out to her.

"Who? The scared, spastic kid? Yeah your better shopping with us." I let out a laugh and agree to the trip
*******
After class I head to my locker switching my books out when arms wrap around my waist. "Hey babe."

I turn and place a kiss on Stiles cheek mumbling a hey. "So is Jackson asking Allison?" I ask turning back to my locker.

"Yea, yup, definitely." Stiles nods glancing over at Scott who was watching Jackson talk to Allison. Jackson looked scared out of his mind though.

"Did y'all threaten him?" I ask worried.

"Maybe... Hey look lets go talk to Scott." Stiles grabs my wrist and tugs me to Scott, who is wearing a pitiful look. " Hey, don't worry. We'll still be there." Stiles assures Scott.

"Oh are we? Because if I remember right you haven't asked me to the dance." I smirk crossing my arms.

"I-uh- we'll talk about that later." Stiles stumbles.

"I'm still going." Scott interrupts us.

Stiles and I turn out attention back to him, "Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?" Stiles ask.

"Not yet."

"Got a suit?" I ask.

"Not yet." He replied again.

"How about a ticket? Or hell even a ride there?" I ask further questions.

"No and no." He smiles sheepishly.

Stiles lets out a sigh at our friend, "So you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass."

"Yeah. You guys gonna help me?" Scott grins.

"Hell yea." Stiles agree grabbing Scott's shoulder.

The boys then turn their attention to me. "Why the hell not." I sigh giving in.

"Ah that's my girl!" Stiles grins throwing and arm around me too as we walk down the hall.