Magic Bullet

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott answers.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles ask as I turn in my desk.

"I don't know." Scott said his heart rate picking up.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles again asked.

"I don't know. Jeez!" Scott exclaims as the teacher places his test on his desk. I look down at my own and see an "A".

I turn back to Scott's and see a "D" on his paper. "Dude, you need to study more." Stiles says receiving a glare. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up."

"Yea do you want us to help you study?" I offer.

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott says.

"That's my boy." Stiles grins.

"We're just studying." Scott uneasily says.

"Uh, no your not." Stiles snickers.

"I'm not?" Scott questions.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled." Stiles threats.

I cut my eyes at Stiles. "Oh so you have to live vicariously through him, even though you have a new girlfriend?" I ask crossing my arms.

Stiles eyes widen. "I-uh I-your perfect?" Stiles tries.

"Mhhh hmm yea." I hum turning back in my seat.
******
"Devin babe, I'm sorry." Stiles plead following me through the hallway.

"Stiles stop apologizing. I'm not that upset, I just irritated me what you said, but I'm over it now." I shrug going to my locker.

"Yea see but when I women says they're over something they never are." He states leaning against the locker next to me. I turn to him and roll my eyes before getting the rest of my books. "Hey look at me." He plead.

When my eyes met his he placed a small kiss on my lips, which I smiled into. "I'm sorry I'm an idiot and say stupid things."

"I'll only forgive you if you kiss me again." A smile crosses his face as he places another kiss on my lips. He pulls away with his eyes closed and a smile on his lips. "Come on let's go get some studying done." 

"My place or yours?" He ask grabbing my hand and leading me to the jeep.

"Uh mine." I say as he opens the door for me.

"Alright." Climbing in Stiles starts the jeep up and pulls out. As Stiles drives down the lane Derek appears out of know where and falls in front.

"Derek!" I squeak.

"You've gotta be kidding me, this guy is everywhere." Stiles complains as we hurry to Derek who is just lying in the road.

"What are you doing here?" Scott ask reaching Derek at the same time.

"I was shot." Derek manages.

"He's not looking so good, dude." Stiles obviously states.

"Why aren't you healing?" I ask trying to look at the wound.

"I can't. It was - it was a different kind of bullet." Derek breaths.

"A silver bullet?" Stiles excitedly ask.

I reach over and smack the back of his head. "No, you idiot."

"Wait, wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours?" Scott realized.

"Wait who?" I ask.

"The one who shot you." Scott tells Derek. Derek's eyes begin flashing blue.

"Hey no stop that!" I scold.

"I can't!" He hisses.

"Ok get him up." Scott says motioning to Stiles. "Help me put him in your car."

I climb in the back as the boys lug him to the car. "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek mutters.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott ask.

"'Cause she's an Argent. She's with them." He manages.

"Why should I help you?" Scott ask.

"Because you need me." Scott gives me a skeptic look.

"Please he is still my brother." I add hopping to help.

"Fine. I'll try. Hey get him out of here." Scott tells Stiles.

"I hate you for this so much." Stiles seethes before driving off.

Stiles starts driving around then begins heading toward Derek's. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles says

"Almost where?" Derek asked.

"Your house?" I say, it's obvious where we're headed.

"What? No, you can't take me there." He argues.

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles unbelievable asked.

"Not when I can't protect myself." Derek snaps.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles bluntly ask.

"Not yet. I have a last resort." He mumbles the last part.

"Do you wanna elaborate on 'last resort'!" I asked sassily.

Derek lifts his sleeve to show his bullet wound, black blood and black veins surrounding it. "What the hell? I'm gonna be sick!" I groan.

"Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles points to the door.

"Start the car... Now." Derek demands.

"Derek I don't think your in the position to be barking orders." I lean up saying, it's true I'm pretty sure even Stiles could take him right now.

"Yeah! In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles threatens.

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip both your throats out - With my teeth." Derek warms flashing his teeth.