Keying

"Scott it's her!" I exclaimed as we walked out of class.

"What do you mean?" Scott cluelessly asked.

"It's Allison. Remember what you told me about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her." Stiles clarified for him.

"Okay." Scott stilled trailed off.

I sigh and roll my eyes at him. "The night of the first game..." Scott still looked at me confused. "Oh my gosh you idiot you said you could hear her voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did." Scott agreed.

"Well, so that's what brought you back so you could score. And then after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her. At least not like how you were trying to kill us. She brings you back, is what I'm saying." Stiles explains.

"No, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally every time I'm kissing her or - or touching her -" I quickly cut him off.

"First of all ew. Secondly no, that's not the same. When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know?" I look at Scott and see him staring off into space."Wha- oh my God you're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?"

A stupid grin landed on his face. "Yea, sorry."

"That's fine. Look, back in the classroom when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay? I don't think she makes you weak. I - I think she actually gives you control." Stiles says.

"She's your anchor Scott." I grin at him.

"You mean because I love her?" Scott ask.

"Exactly." Stiles agrees throwing his arm around me.

"Did I just say that?" Scott asked in s day dream.

"Yes, yes you did Scotty." I say to him.

"I love her." He mutters again.

"That's great. Now, moving on -" Stiles claps.

"No, no, no, really. I think I'm totally in love with her." Scott says still smiling.

"And that's beautiful. Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time." Stiles says snapping Scott out of it.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. So what do I do?" Both the boys turn their attention to me.

"Hey don't look at me, I'm just like y'all! I was not raised in the wolfie hood." I throw my hands up. A look then crosses Stiles face.

"I know you just got an idea didn't you?" I ask placing my hand on his chest.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded.

"Is this idea gonna get me in trouble?" Scott worried.

"Maybe?" Stiles shrugs.

"Is this idea gonna cause me physical pain?" Scott grimaces.

"Yeah, definitely. Come on." Stiles tugs me along.
****
"Stiles this is NOT a good idea." I whisper in his ear as we walk out to the parking lot.

"What are we doing?" Scott ask as we come to a halt next to a car, whose I think is Justin, this HUGE kid who is standing not to far away.

"You'll see. Hold on. Okay. Stand right there. Do you have your keys?" Scott reaches into his pocket and nods pulling them out. "Perfect. Hold 'em up like so. Now, whatever happens, just think about Allison. Try to find her voice like you did at the game. Got it?" Stiles ask taking a step back.

"Okay." Scott uneasily says.

"Oh god help." I say hiding my face.

"Just - keep holding it right there." Stiles instructs as he walks towards the truck. Stiles looks at Scott once last time before dragging his key down the side of the truck. "Hey, hey, hey, dude! What do you think you're doing to that truck, bro!" He yells out before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me behind the wall to watch.

"What the hell?" The guy then takes off run at Scott, his posse in tow. They begin beating Scott up and kicking him.

"Ow! My God. Wow." Scott groans on the ground.

I remain behind the wall watching his heart rate. "Come on Scotty stay calm. Find Allison, come on." I whisper, mostly to myself.

"Oh that is not ok." Stiles mutters as he watches.

Suddenly to door fly open and out walks the devil himself, oops I mean Harris. "Stop! Hey, stop it right now. What do you idiots think you're doing?"
******
After our little Scott experiment went wrong, Stiles, Scott and myself landed in detention with Harris. 

"Excuse me, sir? Uh, I know it's detention and all, but, uh, I'm supposed to be at work, and I don't want to get fired." Scott plead but Harris never even flinched. Scott the turns to Stiles and I. "You knew I would heal."

"Obviously." I plainly say, never looking up from messing with my nail beds.

"So you did that to help me learn?" Scott asked again but more toward Stiles this time.

"Yup." He nods.

Scott then grimaced. "But partially to punish me."

Stiles rolled his eyes at Scott this time. "Yeah. Well, that one's obvious."

"Dude, you're my best friend, and I can't have you being angry with me." Scott said sincerely.

"I'm not angry anymore. Look, you have something, Scott. Okay? Whether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. So that means you don't have a choice anymore. It means you have to do something." Stiles hisses at him.

Finally these two got over themselves. It's hard when your stuck in between two people, especially when one is your boyfriend.

"I know and I will." Scott promises.

I was about to interject when Harris spoke up. "All right, all of you, out of here." With that I grabbed Stiles hand and forced him out the door