Yoda

We get back to Stiles and I'm still slightly pissed off, but we have other things more important than our couple issues.

"Hey, it's me again. Look, I found something, and I don't know what to do, okay? So if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great. Or else I'll kill you. Do you understand me? I'm gonna kill you. And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm gonna kill you, but I'm just gonna do it, okay? I'm gonna—ugh! Goodbye. God." Stiles angrily hangs up, look over at me he groans.

"I'm still mad." I cross my arms at him as Sheriff walks in.

"Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent/teacher thing tonight." Sheriff ask.

Stiles grimaces. "Depends on how you define "good news."

"I define it as you getting straight A's with no behavioral issues." Sheriff tries.

"You might wanna rethink that definition." I snicker.

"Got it 'nuff said." Sheriff groans walking out.

"Come on, Scott. Where the hell are you?" Stiles begs looking at the phone.
******
Walking in the front door I see Steve who is sitting in his hair reading but has a disappointed look when he sees me. "Uh hey Steve." I say sitting down on the couch.

"Ok Devin you know I'm not real be on this whole parenting thing, and don't get me wrong I'm extremely proud of your grades, I mean you have straight A's. But all your teachers are concerned with your behavior, back talking, and disobedience to authority." Steve stated.

"Well maybe if all the teachers weren't idiots we wouldn't have this problem." I shrug. Really I don't see a problem here all my teacher just hate me because of Stiles and Scott.

"Ok well just please try to behave a little better." He says before returning to his book.

"Yea, yea. I'll try." I wave off as I head up stairs to my room and begin getting ready for a shower when my phone rings.

Stiles😘😍

"Yes?" I answer.

"What is the most painful why to kill a wolf?" Stiles angrily ask.

"I don't know I depends whether or not your trying to kill me." I attempt to joke.

"Scott! I'm gonna kill Scott. He let my dad get hit by a car trying to save his ass!" Stiles hastily said.

"Oh my gosh is he ok?" I worry.

"I-I don't know, all he did was say he was going to the hospital to get it check out." Clearly Stiles was tore up about this.

"Hey it's ok babe I'm sure he's fine. Do you want me to come back over?" I ask trying to soothe him.

"N-no it's fine. I'll call you if anything changes." He says sadly.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow then." I say.

"Yea, thanks Dev." He says sounding slightly better.

"No problem. Good night Stiles."

"Night Devin."
****
"Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big-You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and-That I went to Derek for help?" Scott leans over to Stiles.

Stiles glares at him before leaning up to me and whispering what he wishes to say. "If he was talking to you, he'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. And I would agree with him."

It was silent a moment before Stiles snapped. "What did he say?"
***
Stiles looks at Scott confused as we step in the hallway. "Wh - he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"

"Yeah." Scott acknowledges.

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually us!" Stiles exclaims.

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." He groans.

"It makes sense, it's easier for us born wolves." I speak up.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles ask.

Scott shrugs. "I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles ask.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day, especially to Devin." I look at Scott wide eyed at this comment.

"When?" Stiles pushes.

Finally Scott gives. "He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"After work. All right, well, that gives us to the end of the school day then." Stiles glances at his watch.

"To do what?" Scott wearily ask.

"Teach you ourselves." Stiles firmly says.
****
"I think the book's making it more obvious. Besides, she's reading, anyway." Stiles mentions to Scott who is currently creeping on Alison by staring over a book.

Scott eases the book down. "So did you come up with a plan yet?" He ask.

Stiles looks at me and I nod. "We think so."

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott excitedly ask.

"No. But your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek." Stiles geeks out.

Scott is completely oblivious to Stiles joke. "Okay, yeah, you teach me."

"Yeah, I'll be your Yoda." He smiles.

"Yeah, you be my Yoda." Scott nods.

"Your Yoda I will be." Stiles geeking says making Scott look up curiously. "I said it backwards." Stiles face palms.

"Yeah, I - I know." Scott uneasily says.

Stiles face turns mad as he grabs my hand and bag. "All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh - huh. Oh, yeah." With that he tugs me out of the cafeteria.