Intense

"Are you sure you don't want to join us tonight? You can bring Stiles." Allison offered after school.

"No it's fine, Steve has the nigh shift tonight so Stiles is coming over for a movie night." I explain.

"Are you and him... A thing?" She ask.

"No, well I don't know, we've kissed and we flirt a lot, but I don't know." I sigh leaning against my locker. "But enough about me, you better call and tell me how it goes tonight!" I say.

"I will! Hopefully it will go well." She sighs.

"Well good luck, I've gotta go to the store to get some food so Steve and I won't starve over the weekend." I joke. Allison laughs and says bye before walking off to meet Lydia.

I made my way out to the parking lot and to my car parked next to the infamous blue jeep. "Hey what time should I come over later?" Stiles asked coming up to me.

"Um around 5ish? I gotta run to the store and pick up some things first." I say.

"Alright 5 then." He grins. "Oh can you do me a big favor."

"What?" I ask skeptic.

"Can you buy some Oreo's for me." He asked with a big smile.

I sigh and shake my head. "Only for you Stilinski."
**********
It was 4:50 when I had finally finished putting all the groceries away. I had ten minutes before Stiles would be over, so I ran upstairs to get ready. I threw on a pair of Nike running shorts and one of Stiles lacrosse t-shirts I had stolen. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and touched up my makeup a bit.

As I was walking out of my bathroom I heard the door open downstairs. "Dev? Hey I'm here." Stiles called. Happily I bounced down the steps to greet him.

"Hey." I cheered.

"Hey! I uh stopped and got a pizza for us to eat." He said holding it up.

"Ok we can go to my room." I say turning to the steps.

The way my house is set up the up stairs is all on room which is mine, on one side I have my bed, dressed, vanity, and closet, and on the other separated by a wall is a movie room with hundreds of DVDs.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I ask as Stiles takes a seat on the couch.

A smirk crosses his face. "Star Wars?"

I shake my head at the boy and his obsession. "Which one?"

"Surprise me." Nodding I took out my favorite one and plopped down next to him.

"Episode III gah you know me so well." He says making me laugh.

"You only always quote it." I say.

"Don't lecture me! I see through the lies of the Jedi!" He quotes making me laugh and shake my head at him.

2 1/2 hours later the credits finally rolled and Stiles started clapping. "Bravo! Bravo!" He cheered.

I laugh at his stupidity. "You're an idiot."

"Hey I am not!" He exclaimed hurt. "Take it back!"

"No you are!" I smile taunting him.

"Oh I see how it is then." And before I knew it Stiles and pinned me to the couch and began tickling my sides knowing I was super ticklish.

"St-Stiles! St-op!" I laugh.

"Not until you say I'm the smartest, sexiest person you know!" He exclaimed continuing to tickle me.

"N-never!" Stiles began tickling me harder making me twist and turn somehow I ended up throwing us to the floor, Stiles ending up under me. His hands released my hips as we stared at each other for a moment.

I glance from his lips to his eyes and back to his lips again before pressing my lips to his. Stiles responded immediately by placing his hands on my hips and moving to a sitting position with me in his lap. Our lips worked quickly with each other, almost as if they knew what the other was doing next.

My hands moved to his head running my fingers through the thin amount of hair he had. For this only being his second kiss Stiles sure seemed to know what he was doing. After a minute or two he broke his lips from mine and started to work down my jawline and neck kissing and nipping. He quickly found my sweet spot earning a moan from me.

I could feel him smirk against my skin, running his hands under my shirt and stopping just under my bra line. "Stiles." I whispered pulling his face back to mine meeting the taste of my own cherry Chapstick that had rubbed off on to his lips.  I decided it was my turn to mess with him so I pulled away and began kissing down his neck to  which he let out a throaty groan. "Dev." I smirked and worked my way back to his lips letting my hands slip under his shirt. I felt my way up his tones chest and back down grabbing the hem and pulling it over his. He quickly placed his lips back on mine flipping so I was pinned to the floor with him over me. His soft lips messaged mine as his thumb smoothed soft circles on my hips. Slowly his hands began sliding up my shirt before I leaned up allowing him to tug it off.  Stiles eyes grew wide as he stared down at me. "Damn your hot." He mutters before kissing me again. Ours lips continued to work together perfectly... Until his phone rang.

"Damnit!" He swore breaking apart.

"Answer it." I laugh sitting up.

"Hey. Uh nothing just, ugh ok yea. Alright bye." Hanging up he turned to me. "Scott." He clarified.

"Ah typical." I laugh picking my shirt up.

"So uh that was intense... We should definitely do it again." He awkwardly says.

"You think?" I smirk slipping on my shirt. Stiles smiles and stands up coming over to me.

"So I've been wondering..." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Would you uh maybe wanna be my g-girlfriend." He ask going from the guy I just had an intense make out session with, to his normal geeky, awkward self that I love.

"Stiles I would want nothing more." I grin leaning up to place a small kiss on his lips.